Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SO the bengals won't rest their starters at all?

All League
    Charter JI Member

By the way, if anyone follows Ocho on twitter they would know that as of 30 minutes ago he was in NYC shopping for shoes with his mother. Doesn't exactly sound like a guy who is prepping for a big game tonight.

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3431451]What did Glazer say about the Pats cause Brady has played most of the game.[/QUOTE]

I don't remember, if anything. I know it was packers would be a majority of the game vikings and n.o. were the teams he discussed and the bengals of course.

[QUOTE=IndianaJet;3431467]By the way, if anyone follows Ocho on twitter they would know that as of 30 minutes ago he was in NYC shopping for shoes with his mother. Doesn't exactly sound like a guy who is prepping for a big game tonight.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA. Let's hope so.

Banned
    [QUOTE=TheJScottW;3431478]HAHAHA. Let's hope so.[/QUOTE]

shouldn't he be at the stadium by now?

[QUOTE=steve mcqueen;3431480]shouldn't he be at the stadium by now?[/QUOTE]

yea i doubt he is shopping. He is the guy who said he won't sit down because he wants revis for 60 minutes

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    [QUOTE=crayc;3431054][B]Glazer said they won't rest their starters.[/B] That the bengals are playing to win so they can have some momentum going into the playoffs. So we are going to have them all out there for the whole game. Should be an even better game now.. Go jets[/QUOTE]

Gee, where have I heard that before??
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 01-03-2010 at 05:12 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=IndianaJet;3431467]By the way, if anyone follows Ocho on twitter they would know that as of 30 minutes ago he was in NYC shopping for shoes with his mother. Doesn't exactly sound like a guy who is prepping for a big game tonight.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXR4jWTSRc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWXR4jWTSRc[/URL]

I'd be shocked if they were playing in the second half, 3rd seed available to them or not.

Playing for the 3rd seed simply isn't worth the risk of injury. You're home either way, you're playing in WC weekend either way. It can only help if they make it to the AFC Championship game and so do the Pats. Plus, even if you want to get into the argument of controlling their opponent, lets face it, they'd probably rather take their shot against us then Denver, Baltimore, or Pittsburgh, simply because of the Rookie QB factor.

Glazer usually gets pretty good info so Id guess this is accurate. Im surprised. I think when they won their last division title they sat their guys for like 2 weeks.

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;3431233]What the hell are you talking about. We all want the Jets to win tonight, desperately. It's to our advanatge if the 'Nati sits players. That's all. Off the ledge, crazy. ;)[/QUOTE]

I want the Jets to win also. Fans worrying about who is starting gives me the indication that people dont believe the Jets are capable of beating the first string Bengals. If Fans believe this team is capable of winning who starts on the Bengals should be irrevelant. If this team cant beat a Bengals team with its first string lineup playing they dont deserve the playoffs thats all Im saying.

[QUOTE=nyjets1969;3431672]I want the Jets to win also. Fans worrying about who is starting gives me the indication that people dont believe the Jets are capable of beating the first string Bengals. If Fans believe this team is capable of winning who starts on the Bengals should be irrevelant. If this team cant beat a Bengals team with its first string lineup playing they dont deserve the playoffs thats all Im saying.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

I think the Jets will beat the Bengals regardless of who the Bengals put on the field.

[QUOTE=nyjets1969;3431672]I want the Jets to win also. Fans worrying about who is starting gives me the indication that people dont believe the Jets are capable of beating the first string Bengals. If Fans believe this team is capable of winning who starts on the Bengals should be irrevelant. If this team cant beat a Bengals team with its first string lineup playing they dont deserve the playoffs thats all Im saying.[/QUOTE]

I think we can win regardless, but our odds of winning probably go from 50/50 to 80/20 if Cincinnati is playing their second team.