Thread: For the first time in a long time, I hope the Phins win today ...

All Pro

For the first time in a long time, I hope the Phins win today ...

Pitt have done so much bleating all week about how OTHER teams are going to keep them out of the playoffs. I honestly hope they lose at Miami, so that they can see the only team that kept them out was themselves.

:yes:

Ummm... no

Jets Insider VIP
    I'll never root for the Dolphins, **** them.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;3431072]I'll never root for the Dolphins, **** them.[/QUOTE]

Not even if it costs them slots in the drfat, in a meaningless game? ;)

Jets Insider VIP
    We've got a sizable percentage of people here rooting for the Pats AND the Dolphins today! :eek:

:erm: WTF?

Why?

Jets win and they're in. That's all that matters, right. I mean seriously, if the Jets lose but somehow EVERY other AFC game goes exactly how it has to for the Jets to totally back in a 8-8, that would be ridiculous.

Banned
    never! squish the fish!

Nope. Never. The Fish must be defeated :yes:

All League
    [QUOTE=JamesR;3431064]Pitt have done so much bleating all week about how OTHER teams are going to keep them out of the playoffs. I honestly hope they lose at Miami, so that they can see the only team that kept them out was themselves.

:yes:[/QUOTE]

I can understand your sentiments about shutting Woodley's mouth. As much as I dislike the Dolphins, they are already done. A Steeler loss would avail them to lots of ridicule!

I'm rooting for the Dolphins to lose.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=simijet;3431191]I can understand your sentiments about shutting Woodley's mouth. As much as I dislike the Dolphins, they are already done. A Steeler loss would avail them to lots of ridicule![/QUOTE]

Maybe it's better to say I'm rooting for the Steelers to lose, rather than for the Phish to win. :)

Veteran
    Dude, there is NO reason whatsoever to root for Miami today. I'm sure some feel that a Jet fan should never root for Miami, regardless of the circumstances. Rooting for Miami? Really? Just the thought of it makes me ill.

just cant root for a fish win

fake spike, fake spike AAWWWW!!!

I want Steeler fans to go into tonight with their playoff hopes still alive, only to have them crushed by a Jets victory.

Hall Of Fame
    hells nah, I need Miami with a losing record this year...i live down here

Banned
    I would love for the Steelers team to make it as the 6th seed. The Steelers are the only team, in my eyes, that I can see beating both the Pats and Colts on the road. If the Jets and Steelers can BOTH make the AFC Championship game, the Jets would get another home game, during the AFC Championship game, against the Steelers, during the LAST game ever played @ the old Giants stadium.

I mean... Hey, I can dream right?:D

With all that said, I'll be pulling for a Steelers W and Ravens L tonight followed by a Jets W!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431293]I would love for the Steelers team to make it as the 6th seed. The Steelers are the only team, in my eyes, that I can see beating both the Pats and Colts on the road. If the Jets and Steelers can BOTH make the AFC Championship game, the Jets would get another home game, during the AFC Championship game, against the Steelers, during the LAST game ever played @ the old Giants stadium.

I mean... Hey, I can dream right?:D

With all that said, I'll be pulling for a Steelers W and Ravens L tonight followed by a Jets W![/QUOTE]

hoping to play the defending champs at home in the AFC championship is not exactly a dream matchup for us considering how experienced that team is and how well they play against us especially after they would be on a huge roll at that point. What's our home record again? but yeah I guess its better than three road games for us....