Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Looking for 6 tickets

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for 6 tickets

All of a sudden my friends think they can go to the game....Anyone have 6 tickets (haha, ya know, 6 tickets laying around) or (more likely scenario) know of someone trying to sell 6 tickets?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3431156]All of a sudden my friends think they can go to the game....Anyone have 6 tickets (haha, ya know, 6 tickets laying around) or (more likely scenario) know of someone trying to sell 6 tickets?[/QUOTE]

just buy 'em in the parking lot. there will be a plenty there for well under face value.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;3431159]just buy 'em in the parking lot. there will be a plenty there for well under face value.[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have tickets before I get there, unless I could probably get substancially better tickets in the lot.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetspennyfan;3431174]I'd rather have tickets before I get there, unless I could probably get substancially better tickets in the lot.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-jets-tickets/jets-vs-bengals-giants-stadium-788159/?isGen2Event=1[/url]

If you are willing to split 3 and 3. You can find them for $50