Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants down 31 - 0 at the half

Giants down 31 - 0 at the half

:yes:

Banned
    The Jets are the best overall team from NY these days... It's a weird feeling.

One thing about the Giants, when they come unglued they come [I]completely[/I] unglued.

At least they don't torture their fans.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Completely mailing it in, pathetic

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Roger Vick;3431311]One thing about the Giants, when they come unglued they come [I]completely[/I] unglued.

At least they don't torture their fans.[/QUOTE]

That is true, fo' shizzle. :yes:

All League
    It doesn't even look like they showed up. More worried about getting that tee time for next week than this game :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Favre has his career best td to pick ratio.. Just goes to show the Idiot Elite sure knew what they were talking about saying he was shot..:rolleyes:

Banned
    Love seeing the Vagiants crumble

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3431336]Favre has his career best td to pick ratio.. Just goes to show the Idiot Elite sure knew what they were talking about saying he was shot..:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Umm, he DID have that surgery after all. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=RageATL;3431345]Umm, he DID have that surgery after all. :yes:[/QUOTE]

They still thought he was shot..:yes: And some Chad lovers thought he would have been better on the Vikes then Favre..

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Savage69;3431351]They still thought he was shot..:yes: And some Chad lovers thought he would have been better on the Vikes then Favre..[/QUOTE]

Ahh, gotcha...my bad, Brah.

Hopefully Sheridan is gone tomorrow. Can't stand him.

Jets, please trade us Revis and Harris in the offseason:D

[QUOTE=GiantsSBChamps;3431382]Hopefully Sheridan is gone tomorrow. Can't stand him.

Jets, please trade us Revis and Harris in the offseason:D[/QUOTE]

Fu(K the GIANTS!:D

ITS OUR TIME!!!!!

Why are the Vikings starters still in?

All League
    some radio announcer named Mike, I think, stated that the giants were going to bring their game today. Vikings 41-0
    there are going to be some heads rolling, ya think?

I for one am shocked. That Giants team has no guts and no pride. Was big mouth (Strahan) that much of a factor? Their defense is garbage. I know Plaxico wasd a huge loss but really, how many games this year did they give up over 40 points?

Eli Manning looks like he could not care less. He is a shell of what his brother is; question is, how did he ever win a SB? That in itself is remarkable.

[QUOTE=Green Jets & Ham;3431397]If the Giants had an ounce of pride they would have been furious when the Packers went for it on 4th down (Up 34-0) and absolutely stuffed them

Instead the Packers tac'ed on another TD and the guy waltzed into the endzone completely untouched[/QUOTE]

Vikings*

[QUOTE=PocketJet;3431392]some radio announcer named Mike, I think, stated that the giants were going to bring their game today. Vikings 41-0
    there are going to be some heads rolling, ya think?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely, the MFer did say the Giants were going to play hard today. How much is he PRAYING for a Jet loss?

I remember after both teams were 3-0 all my Giant fan friends were saying that they were the more legit 3-0 just because they are the Giants. Blowing a 5-0 record? Priceless.