Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Giants down 31 - 0 at the half

All Pro
    [QUOTE=NYjets105;3431445]I remember after both teams were 3-0 all my Giant fan friends were saying that they were the more legit 3-0 just because they are the Giants. Blowing a 5-0 record? Priceless.[/QUOTE]

The Broncos also say hello. :D

All Pro

Giants are Dogs!

Gentlemen Giants laying down like the classless [B]DOGS[/B] they are:D

Let's see what little Eddie Munster has to say tonight about the team he shills for..Maybe Mara sends him a years supply of Twinkies to keep his fat#ss quite .

The Giants are a total disgrace, and don't have the heart to have that NY logo on their helment...
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-03-2010 at 05:15 PM.

This team has been a disgrace for quite some time this season. The defense has horrific coaching and the personnel isn't adequate either. Massive changes need to be made on the defensive side of the ball. We need help everywhere-DT, LB, S, CB. We need to let some guys go and get luckier in free agency because Reese went 0 for 4 with bringing in Canty, Bernard, Boley and Brown. So disappointing. And I think the team is tuning out Coughlin as well. :mad:

Jets, close out Giants Stdaium with a win.

And I think we all agree we want Favre one and done.

All League
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;3431490]Gentlemen Giants playing like classless [B]DOGS[/B]:D

Let's see what little Eddie Munster has to say tonight about the team he shills for tonight...Maybe Mara sends him a years supply of Twinkies to keep his fat#ss quite tonight.

don't forget to send a note to the FAN about fatty. Lot of people have been doing this today.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PocketJet;3431502][QUOTE=2009fatman;3431490]Gentlemen Giants playing like classless [B]DOGS[/B]:D

Let's see what little Eddie Munster has to say tonight about the team he shills for tonight...Maybe Mara sends him a years supply of Twinkies to keep his fat#ss quite tonight.

don't forget to send a note to the FAN about fatty. Lot of people have been doing this today.[/QUOTE]

I'll do that for sure..I think the FAN has finally realized he's lost his mind .The guy is stressed, He's acting like a husband who's wife is cheating on him.:yes:

Maybe Howard had some inside info when he interviewed the Dog on air.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 01-03-2010 at 05:52 PM.

[QUOTE=steve mcqueen;3431337]Love seeing the Vagiants crumble[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks to their crappy fans, i do too.
    You have no idea how much crap the fans at work talked when they were 5-0 and Sanchez began throwing Ints and our SP Teams began sucking, they were all over me and the JETS.

So yes, Im very happy that the Little Blue played like garbage in back to back games.