Thread: Forwarding ticket issue

Forwarding ticket issue

Hey:

Has anyone tried forwarding tickets or parking passes for todays game? I'm totally unable to do it and I've trying calling ticketmaster support and have been on hold for 20 minutes.

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3431342]Hey:

Has anyone tried forwarding tickets or parking passes for todays game? I'm totally unable to do it and I've trying calling ticketmaster support and have been on hold for 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]

is it impossible to forward after 1pm on day of game?

I tried forwarding my parking pass last night and it didn't work. Tried it a few times with different browsers (most recent versions of Chrome, Firefox, and IE). The site just didn't respond at all.

All League
    You should be able to forward them up until 1 hour before the start of the game. I don't know if Ticketmaster is wonky because of the flex rescheduling though.

All League
    [QUOTE=batman10023;3431370]is it impossible to forward after 1pm on day of game?[/QUOTE]

the rules for selling/forwarding tickets should be posted on the jets ticket exchange I would guess. I assume you are an STH and are selling your tixx via the team's standard ticket exchange system.

[QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;3431384]the rules for selling/forwarding tickets should be posted on the jets ticket exchange I would guess. I assume you are an STH and are selling your tixx via the team's standard ticket exchange system.[/QUOTE]

The issue is the rescheduling.

The tickets aren't available to forward after 1pm on Sunday (because the game was originally in the system to start at 1pm)

It's a shockingly ass backwards system. Because of that, I have a parking pass I can't use. And I can't get it to anyone else

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;3431448]The issue is the rescheduling.

The tickets aren't available to forward after 1pm on Sunday (because the game was originally in the system to start at 1pm)

It's a shockingly ass backwards system. Because of that, I have a parking pass I can't use. And I can't get it to anyone else[/QUOTE]

that's what i thought as for some reason i think this came up with me once before.

Can you just download them to a pdf on your PC, then email the file to whoever it is your forwarding them to?

I've done that for concerts from ticketmaster, but never tried it for a Jets game.

[QUOTE=Roger Vick;3431459]Can you just download them to a pdf on your PC, then email the file to whoever it is your forwarding them to?

I've done that for concerts from ticketmaster, but never tried it for a Jets game.[/QUOTE]

You can for tickets, but not for parking!