Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Belichick folds the tent down by 7? After playing Brady, Welker?

Im sorry it just doesnt make any sense

[QUOTE=AnthonySerp;3431689]Im sorry it just doesnt make any sense[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I can't figure out what he was thinking.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3431698]Agreed. I can't figure out what he was thinking.[/QUOTE]

I dont buy into conspiracy therories, and i can see why you would rest yours starters for the whole week, or give them a half just to get some reps, but to keep them in till almost the end of the 4th, down 7 and then take him out , unless there was an injury we didnt see/hear makes absolutly no sense

I dont' get it and can't wait for the Belicheat apologists to explain his genius to me. He could have done a Sean Payton and not played Brady, but he started him, watched (arguably) his best player go down and then kept Brady and Moss in for another quarter and a half before bringing in Hoyer and the other receivers, deciding the game wasn't important.

After halftime, Brady come back in - why? What changed from the middle of the second quarter to the start of the third? What made Belicheat suddenly play to win the game and risk further injury to his key players?

Now with Brady back in and the team giving up yet another 4th quarter lead, with 2:00 left all of a sudden this game doesn't matter - again.

I'll wait for somebody to explain it, I haven't seen the press conference.

Veteran
    I have a hard time believing that Belichick had the Jets on his mind at any point this afternoon. It's all nonsense, as much as I don't like the guy and as much as I hate the Pats, I doubt the Jets were on their mind for a single second today. Stop!

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3431698]Agreed. I can't figure out what he was thinking.[/QUOTE]

Without cameras it's a total new ballgame.

Banned
    39 wins in 3 years with no cameras. That dog won't hunt doosh:rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    would love to knock them out. lets get in 1st

All Pro
    DWC2 is now analyzing this behavior and is writing the definitive treatise on it
    as we post. He will be along shortly with about 10K words to clearly explain
    it to those who continue to be puzzled.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3431566]He's a good winner, but he has no heart when he's losing. He's always been a sore loser. Thats BB for ya...

Just watch BB at the 50 yard line after a W...Then keep an eye on BB @ the 50 yard line after a loss...He's Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to winning and losing; it's sad.[/QUOTE]

Yup. :yes:

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3431763]39 wins in 3 years with no cameras. That dog won't hunt doosh:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

And how many championships without the cameras?
    Yeeeeeaaaaah.

Banned
    Show me a guy that doesn't mind losing, And I'll show you a loser.:P

[QUOTE=FauxJet07;3432001]Show me a guy that doesn't mind losing, And I'll show you a loser.:P[/QUOTE]

this is true....

Banned
    [QUOTE=Hitman Harris;3432000]And how many championships without the cameras?
    Yeeeeeaaaaah.[/QUOTE]

Please tell me how many times the Pats played the Rams,Eagles,and Panthers those years that they won the SB ? ( Videotaping on sideline instead of press box)

Sorry, you lose:eek:

I think he was either punishing Brady (his two possessions before that were a 3 and out and an INT) or he was trying tpo protect him, because he was taking some hits on blitzes. Or both. Or neither.