Thread: Bernard Pollard

Jets Insider VIP

Bernard Pollard

Is it true that he was the player Welker was trying to avoid when he got hurt?

If so, that will be Tom Brady and Wes Welker who have gone out for season-ending injuries either directly or indirectly due to this guy. :eek:

He also intercepted Brady and scored a defensive TD. Basically, Bernard Pollard won the game today and indirectly knocked out Welker for the postseason. Sheezus.

Sign this beast!

Yep.

I think we need him on our team.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3431871]Is it true that he was the player Welker was trying to avoid when he got hurt?

If so, that will be Tom Brady and Wes Welker who have gone out for season-ending injuries either directly or indirectly due to this guy. :eek:

He also intercepted Brady and scored a defensive TD. Basically, Bernard Pollard won the game today and indirectly knocked out Welker for the postseason. Sheezus.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you can buy one of the Steelers Fans Bernard Pollard T-shirts.

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/BP_2006/pollard_t_shirt-thumb-300x300.jpg[/IMG]

BTW, too bad the Steelers aren't going to the post season, yeah, karma's a beatch Mr Polomalu.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Pollard said he heard the same tearing sound from Welker's knee as he did from Brady's :eek:
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 01-03-2010 at 07:45 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3431962]karma's a beatch[/QUOTE]

LOL

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3431962]yeah, karma's a beatch.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=dbatesman;3431970]LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL

[QUOTE=The Boston Patriot;3431962]Maybe you can buy one of the Steelers Fans Bernard Pollard T-shirts.

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i227/BP_2006/pollard_t_shirt-thumb-300x300.jpg[/IMG]

BTW, too bad the Steelers aren't going to the post season, yeah, karma's a beatch Mr Polomalu.[/QUOTE]

WOW! Surprised you bring up the "karma's a beeotch" talk after what's happened to you guys the past few years!

But you WOULD know,
    Karma IS a Biatch, yes?