Thread: chad ochocinco (NO MORE?)

Veteran

chad ochocinco (NO MORE?)

he says he will change his name back to JOHNSON by next week playoff game

if

revis woops him up!!!!!!!!!!!

and then

in pregame warmups he slips on his ass and looks like he twisted his knee or something?
    talk talk talk

we will see.

go JETS!:yes:

All League
    even if he gets shut down by revis and they lose, it will take few weeks before he'll get in front of a judge to make the change again. i wonder if a judge can deny the request. i dont think they let you legally change you name as many times as you want.

dos cuatro > ocho cinco

The NFL doesn't allow in season jersey name or number changes anyway. So, as usual, he's full of hot air.

[QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;3432073]even if he gets shut down by revis and they lose, it will take few weeks before he'll get in front of a judge to make the change again. i wonder if a judge can deny the request. i dont think they let you legally change you name as many times as you want.[/QUOTE]

It's an interesting question, would love to know the answer.

[QUOTE=tedtedthefootballhead;3432073]even if he gets shut down by revis and they lose, it will take few weeks before he'll get in front of a judge to make the change again. i wonder if a judge can deny the request. i dont think they let you legally change you name as many times as you want.[/QUOTE]

Without legal sanction you can call yourself whatever you want as long as you don't enter into legal obligations/contracts with the pseudonym or it's not for purposes of evasion. If you want to go through the trouble and cost then you can legally change your name as many times as you wish.

Maybe he'd be able to catch a ball again:D

We'll see if he keeps his word and changes his name back to Johnson. The fool never should have changed his name to begin with.

there's no doubt he is not injured, guarantee he has an "injury clause" to keep him from this deal.