Thread: rhodes does not want to be a jet...

rhodes does not want to be a jet...

on the sny interview just now they asked does he want to return. He just laughs and finds a way to answer it. Clearly the way he answered it means he does not want to be back. He said they want him back but that he here to win the game or somethign along them lines. He can go f him self next year. hope we really trade him.

geez WTF is wrong with you people...the guy cant do anything right....thank god the coach makes the call and not you clowns.

Rhodes is under contract with the Jets, its up to us if he stays or goes. What kind of question is that after a game like tonight anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    geez WTF is wrong with you people...the guy cant do anything right....thank god the coach makes the call and not you clowns.
    +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Jets Insider VIP
    His comment about a white boy catching him was hysterical.

But yeah, it doesnt seem like he wants to be here anymore. Which doesn't really matter now as long as he is playing well, which he is.

All Pro
    How can every other thread be negative on a night like tonight.

Go Jets!!

I saw it too, it crossed my mind as well, however, Kerry was answering more like he doesn't believe completely that he is in the Jets plans rather than they're not in his.

Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    on the sny interview just now they asked does he want to return. He just laughs and finds a way to answer it. Clearly the way he answered it means he does not want to be back. He said they want him back but that he here to win the game or somethign along them lines. He can go f him self next year. hope we really trade him.
    I think I speak for the majority of the board when I say:

Crack kills

Jets Insider VIP
    This shouldnt have been dumped.

If anyone saw the interview, it was very obvious that Kerry is not happy in how he ducked around the question.

Crayc just cant explain things very well.

glad to see this thread found its place at the dump.

kerry played a great game...and he has been playing well for the past couple of games. really started sucking wind on that fumble return.