Thread: Boob reduction for the good of the country!

Jets Insider VIP

Boob reduction for the good of the country!

Those crazy Aussies!

[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,581893,00.html?[/url]

[QUOTE]An Australian track star had her breast implants removed in an attempt to boost her chances of winning a medal at the 2012 Olympics.

In a magazine interview, Jana Rawlinson admitted she spent $13,000 in the past 14 months getting her breasts enhanced only to have the cosmetic procedure reversed.

"Yep, I'm back to being flat as a pancake," Rawlinson told Woman's Day magazine.

The 27-year-old runner said she had the implants taken out because she felt they were affecting her performance on the track.

"Every time I raced, I panicked about whether I was letting my country down, all for my own vanity," she said.

[IMG]http://static.stuff.co.nz/1233108507/218/367218.jpg[/IMG]

"I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but I don't want to short-change Australia either. I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London (2012 Olympics) the fittest I can be."[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    When boobs get reduced...everyone loses.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I guess she'll have to go back to winning by a nose.

Jets Insider VIP
    I searched "Used Olympian Boobs" on ebay and came up empty.

They must have sold right away. You gotta be quick on these things.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... she should be gender tested ... in case she has a tree trunk ... like that other olympic runner ...

l_j_r

I believe this should fell under the category of illegal performance enhancing and must be banned immediately.

I can see it now, a star WR prospect has some surgery to make him 2 inches taller so NFL scouts will like him more. This is a bad precident here :P

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;3434437]When boobs get reduced...everyone loses.[/QUOTE]

And why make people cry because you're (ie, the boob reducer) selfish? Its just so unfair.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetstream23;3434429] An Australian track star had her breast implants removed in an attempt to boost her chances of winning a medal at the 2012 Olympics.

In a magazine interview, Jana Rawlinson admitted she spent $13,000 in the past 14 months getting her breasts enhanced only to have the cosmetic procedure reversed.

"Yep, I'm back to being flat as a pancake," Rawlinson told Woman's Day magazine.

The 27-year-old runner said she had the implants taken out because she felt they were affecting her performance on the track.

"Every time I raced, I panicked about whether I was letting my country down, all for my own vanity," she said.
    [/QUOTE]

[I]"On a humous side note, as she exited the magazine interview, Jana was immediately hit by a speeding cab and will spend the next two years in rehab., totally missing the Olympics...."[/I]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3434466]I guess she'll have to go back to winning by a nose.[/QUOTE]

That gets a strong HA! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    In other news, to save money the Olympics will be replacing it's shotputs this year with (wait for it..........wait for it) used breast implants!

[IMG]http://clackhi.nclack.k12.or.us/Physics/projects/Final%20Project-2005/5-FinalProject/shotPut/14b.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Damn, shes an indian giver:confused:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Boyfriend: Jana I just wanna play with em...
    Jana: Er um...OK just dont pull off the price tags...

Jana fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down....