Thread: So, Raiders90210, what happened to the Raiders being better than the Jets?

So, Raiders90210, what happened to the Raiders being better than the Jets?

I remember last off-season and the beginning of the season, you pretty much guaranteed the Jets would struggle, and wouldn't be nearly as good as the Raiders, especially on defense.

You were pretty much WRONG on every account?

What happened?

All League
    dont hold your breath for them to show up lol

he'll be back after the draft when preaching how the replacement they picked for ja-bust-us russel is the next manning and that they're better then the jets and going to the superbowl...

I can't stand that guy. I hope he's doing well, and posting on another website.

Banned
    I loved the Raiders fan... I remember kicking his ass during the offseason when trying to explain why the Jets Defense would be much better than the Raiders.

Last post: 10-25-2009, 07:44 AM

The morning of the beatdown in Oaktown.

why would anyone lower them selfs so low as to compare the jets to the raiders in any context? the franchise is a joke....

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    why would anyone lower them selfs so low as to compare the jets to the raiders in any context? the franchise is a joke....
    Currently yea, but with a much more successful past than most franchises.
    They've been to the SB this decade (2002) so I wouldn't trash them too much.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    but still currently...

Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    they have a great history...but right now they could **** up an ice cream Sunday...if thats at all possible.

He ran away with his tail between his legs. But I'm sure he'll resurface this seasn with more wild claims. LOL