Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ok, I've adopted a team (be gentle I'm new at this)

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Me either. I went to Orient Beach in St. Martin which is on the French side. It's clothing optional of course and after you've been there for a little while, it all makes sense. Who cares if people are nekkid? Well, I do care about turning around and seeing some old fat dude with zinc oxide in his nether regions. But the lovely stacked blonde from Paris more than made up for it! Especially when she took the bottle of suntan lotion we loaned her, squirted it all over her melons and lubed them up!
    How did the wife react to that situation?

Ches: "Honey I feel a little sunburn coming on. Do you mind if I go over and ask for our lotion back..?!!"

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    OK Ches, explain the offsides rule.

I'm pretty cool with the rules of the game, that's not an issue. I just didn't know anything about this team, the league, how the leagues are run, the level of talent (which appears to be pretty frickin' raw) etc.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Copenhagen View Post
    How did the wife react to that situation?

Ches: "Honey I feel a little sunburn coming on. Do you mind if I go over and ask for our lotion back..?!!"

Well the wife (or maybe her sister) were the ones the young lady asked and they handed her the bottle. When I turned to my left, there she was lubin' them up. I had to quickly turn away for fear of : But not without getting a minds eye snapshot and deposit for the spank bank.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well the wife (or maybe her sister) were the ones the young lady asked and they handed her the bottle. When I turned to my left, there she was lubin' them up. I had to quickly turn away for fear of : But not without getting a minds eye snapshot and deposit for the spank bank.
    My wife actually critiques the other titowners and their merchandise with me (of course IMO hers are always the best looking for fear of ) but the important thing is I get to look and judge to my hearts content...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ha ha ha! So it was more like "Honey have you seen my shades" ?

This is the exact situation where these babies come in handy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Turk View Post
    My wife actually critiques the other titowners and their merchandise with me (of course IMO hers are always the best looking for fear of ) but the important thing is I get to look and judge to my hearts content...
    To your hearts content eh? That's rare, Lucky Bastard!

Most women will ask you to look and judge with them, but god help you if you look to long. Then it's

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://www.salisburycity-fc.co.uk/club-info.php

Looking at admin personnel........

Honorary V/P - Peter Chubb........... LOLOLOL!!!!
    Their nickname is "The Whites"?