Thread: Chaos, cops called as Nicky Hilton and Tila Tequila fight over Casey's dogs

Jets Insider VIP

Chaos, cops called as Nicky Hilton and Tila Tequila fight over Casey's dogs

[url]http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b160739_cops_called_tila_tequila_nicky_hilton.html[/url]

[QUOTE]There's a battle brewing among Casey Johnson's closest friends.

Tila Tequila, aka the late heiress's nominal fiancée, called police to her Los Angeles home today after longtime Johnson pals Nicky Hilton and Bijou Phillips showed up there to retrieve Johnson's dogs and some belongings on behalf of her family.

But when Tequila refused, things got ugly.

Two LAPD squad cars arrived at the home after a call was placed around 2 p.m., according to department spokeswoman Officer Rosario Herrera. Herrera says there was a "verbal dispute."

The officers quickly became referees and restored order. Tequila wheeled out a rack of clothing that included fur coats and a Christmas blanket. Both little dogs, who had been locked in a bedroom, were also handed over, as were some bathroom products and packages of insulin.
    After the exchange, Tequila told the press, "They don't care about the dogs. They are putting them to sleep to bury with Casey." When asked if they were going to put down the animals, Phillips simply said, "No."

Hilton first tried to get the dogs and duds back last night but was turned away by Tequila, who has apparently been caring for the canines since Johnson died Monday.

The younger Hilton wasn't just making house calls last night. She held a memorial at her home attended by older sister Paris and other close friends and Johnson family members.

Needless to say, Tequila wasn't invited.[/QUOTE]

Was Woody at Nicky Hilton's house last night?
    Last edited by jetstream23; 01-07-2010 at 01:18 AM.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;3439207][url]http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b160739_cops_called_tila_tequila_nicky_hilton.html[/url]

Was Woody at Nicky Hilton's house last night?[/QUOTE]
    She has brothers...maybe they would be close to that scene. But I know Woody hates him some lip-syncing wannabes, so I am sure he's not visiting Barron Hilton this week.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Is there any fouler triumvirate than Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Tila Tequila? Perhaps only the substitution of Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan for the first two could surpass it.

The only thing that surprises me in this scenario is that the dogs didnt wrest the firearms away from the responding Officers and blow their own friggin brains out....

-

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=32green;3439758]Is there any fouler triumvirate than Nicky Hilton, Bijou Phillips and Tila Tequila? Perhaps only the substitution of Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan for the first two could surpass it.

[B]The only thing that surprises me in this scenario is that the dogs didnt wrest the firearms away from the responding Officers and blow their own friggin brains out....[/B]
    -[/QUOTE]

This is TOTALLY creepy! I was thinking this as I read your sentence! I've been around you guys too long. :coocoo:

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    ok, so I googled up "johnson dogs"....

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2544293468_0429567283.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3439974]This is TOTALLY creepy! I was thinking this as I read your sentence! I've been around you guys too long. :coocoo:[/QUOTE]

Nah, you are just learnin to think jaded.

It balances out that eternally sunshiney southern disposition of yours!

;)

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3439982]ok, so I googled up "johnson dogs"....

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3146/2544293468_0429567283.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Dude, careful, thats the site that Timmmmmeh joined.

:eek:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;3439988]Nah, you are just learnin to think jaded.

It balances out that eternally sunshiney southern disposition of yours!

;)

Dude, careful, thats the site that Timmmmmeh joined.

:eek:[/QUOTE]

ouch:O

PS I didn't join it. I hope.

Hall Of Fame
    Wow, she's a person too. Tila LOVED Casey. And she probably loved her dogs too. Can't you just leave her alone?

Can't everyone just leave her alone?

We've all lost loved ones, we all know how it feels. We've all lost dogs too, and we all know how that feels. I lost a dog and I know how this girl must be feeling right about now.

I find no humor in this thread.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3439974]This is TOTALLY creepy! I was thinking this as I read your sentence! I've been around you guys too long. :coocoo:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3439982]ok, so I googled up "johnson dogs"....
    [/QUOTE]

two worst back to back posts ever LMAO

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetswin;3440033]two worst back to back posts ever LMAO[/QUOTE]

Lol

He is now officially amongst the lowest common denominator.:D

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3440013]Wow, she's a person too. [B]Tila LOVED Casey[/B]. And she probably loved her dogs too. Can't you just leave her alone?

Can't everyone just leave her alone?

We've all lost loved ones, we all know how it feels. We've all lost dogs too, and we all know how that feels. I lost a dog and I know how this girl must be feeling right about now.

I find no humor in this thread.[/QUOTE]

And you know this how? Tila loves Tila, don't let her fool you.

(i hope you weren't being serious)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3440287]And you know this how? Tila loves Tila, don't let her fool you.

(i hope you weren't being serious)[/QUOTE]

Oh, geez, what is WRONG with you people?

Hold on, I'll post a link.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3440287]And you know this how? Tila loves Tila, don't let her fool you.

(i hope you weren't being serious)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3436135][B]wow, she's a person too[/B]. She got married to a girl [B]that she loved[/B], now that girl has passed away. [B]I'm sorry, but I see no humor in this thread[/B].

People judge people way too much in life, when not knowing the real person; other than what they hear on the media.

[B]Maybe it's just because I've lost loved one's in the past, I know how it feels, and I know how this girl must be feeling right about now[/B][/QUOTE]

Nothing. Not even a chuckle.

A "i hope you weren't being serious"?

Really Ches?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3440317]Nothing. Not even a chuckle.

A "i hope you weren't being serious"?

Really Ches?[/QUOTE]

I didn't know if you fell off your bar stool and hit your head or somethin'! I depend on the emoticons A LOT! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3440323]I didn't know if you fell off your bar stool and hit your head or somethin'! I depend on the emoticons A LOT! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Bunch of freakin retahd mods, I tell ya.

:D