Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A rallying cry to the fat dudes of JI

Veteran
    [QUOTE=FF2®;3440078]Sweet looking girl Cali.

So you got money or a big johnson? :confused:[/QUOTE]

sadly ive got neither lol...i guess its just my charming ways! i still ask her all the time what made her marry me lmao....

[QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3440086]sadly ive got neither lol...i guess its just my charming ways! i still ask her all the time what made her marry me lmao....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, "charm." That's my schtick too.

I'm in. I'm a fat bastard.

How about a contest? Since there is no way everyone is going to be open and honest how about we pick someone (32Green?) . We'll send him a pic and our weight. We all throw in some cash and pick a date and the the winner gets the cash.

[QUOTE=Sparky24;3440135]
    How about a contest? Since there is no way everyone is going to be open and honest how about we pick someone (32Green?) . We'll send him a pic and our weight. We all throw in some cash and pick a date and the the winner gets the cash.[/QUOTE]

How great would it be if Mrs. 32 Green opened a folder on his computer labled "Contest" to find it filled with a bunch of pics of shirtless fat dudes and 1 or 2 fat chicks....

something tells me he'll pass.
    Last edited by Pac2566; 01-07-2010 at 03:45 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    I've been going to the gym for about a month and a half now. Haven't lost much weight to speak of, but I am definitely getting healthier. I go for about 30minutes on the elliptical machine, and then do free weights and Nautilus machines for about an hour. Feels good. I like going really high. :)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Sparky24;3440135]I'm in. I'm a fat bastard.

How about a contest? Since there is no way everyone is going to be open and honest how about we pick someone (32Green?) . We'll send him a pic and our weight. We all throw in some cash and pick a date and the the winner gets the cash.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3440138]How great would it be if Mrs. 32 Green opened a folder on his computer labled "Contest" to find it filled with a bunch of pics of shirtless fat dudes....

something tells me he'll pass.[/QUOTE]

LMAO....:D

Besides, I'm math challenged.

We need one of the numerous JI CPA types with nothing to do who can figure out the percentages of weight loss to total fatness ratio.

Ug, I got brain freeze just typing that.

_

[QUOTE=Pac2566;3440138]How great would it be if Mrs. 32 Green opened a folder on his computer labled "Contest" to find it filled with a bunch of pics of shirtless fat dudes and 1 or 2 fat chicks....

something tells me he'll pass.[/QUOTE]

LOL

[QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3440053]ok here is my starting point...i know im gonna get killed by you guys lol...

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/natevarney/Kauai%202009/Kauai2009149.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Have you lost your mind? Never post images of yourself on the internet. I just sent it along with "your" application to NAMBLA.

Your weight isn't that bad...for a Samoan. I'm thinking 750-825. Close? Just busting balls, of course. Good luck with your weight loss. You are doing a great service to yourself and family.

Lost 60 pounds over the past two years (~425 to ~355).

Have ~100 more to go (From 358 on Saturday to a hoped for 250).

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;3440150]Have you lost your mind? Never post images of yourself on the internet. I just sent it along with "your" application to NAMBLA.

Your weight isn't that bad...for a Samoan. I'm thinking 750-825. Close? Just busting balls, of course. Good luck with your weight loss. You are doing a great service to yourself and family.[/QUOTE]

Who brought the *******? :O

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    i have lost a few pounds doing that Wii Fit..

good luck to all you guys in your weight loss program.:)

[QUOTE=32green;3440146]LMAO....:D

Besides, I'm math challenged.

We need one of the numerous JI CPA types with nothing to do who can figure out the percentages of weight loss to total fatness ratio.

Ug, I got brain freeze just typing that.

_[/QUOTE]

I was in a contest at work were some skinny prick won because he lost a greater percentage of weight. I think that's bull****. The total weight loss should be the deciding factor. Is it easier for a fatter guy to lose 20 lbs than a skinnier guy?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3440000]I'm insulted you came to the hamper looking for old fat dudes...

btw [B]I'm on Atkins again [/B]starting this month, I know I know, but it is the only way I lose weight and I have set the bar pretty high lol[/QUOTE]

Claude Atkins? :eek:

[IMG]http://pota.goatley.com/autographs/rob/t_claude_akins.jpg[/IMG]

Oops, it's Aikins, nevermind. :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Sparky24;3440200]I was in a contest at work were some skinny prick won because he lost a greater percentage of weight. I think that's bull****. The total weight loss should be the deciding factor. [B]Is it easier for a fatter guy to lose 20 lbs than a skinnier guy?[/B][/QUOTE]

Absolutely it is.

But the best way to do a weight loss bet isn't weight percentage. It's total body fat percantage lost. Go to any local gym and they will do a total body fat % calculation for you. Everyone has to do by the same method though (there are a few). Measure again at the end of the bet. Then winner goes to the guy that loses the most body fat % from their starting number.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3440211]Claude Atkins? :eek:

[IMG]http://pota.goatley.com/autographs/rob/t_claude_akins.jpg[/IMG]

Oops, it's Aikins, nevermind. :)[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one worried about Ches and his mental faculties?

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3440086]sadly ive got neither lol...i guess its just my charming ways! i still ask her all the time what made her marry me lmao....[/QUOTE]

I can relate. I have no idea how my weefey puts up with my shenanigans. :D

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3440220]I can relate. I have no idea how my weefey puts up with my shenanigans. :D[/QUOTE]

See?

I used to weigh 265 pounds (at 6'1) and began a weight loss regimen of High Protein, High Fiber, Low white carb, easy on the sugar WITH Cardio 6 days a week and muscle building 4 days a week. I started on June 1st, 2007.

The biggest problem was that I was so gung-ho that I wasn't eating enough. I barely lost anything and felt exhausted. About 6 months into it, I increased my calories with lean protein and the weight absolutely dropped off. I know I need at least 2400 calories a day when exercising or my weight won't budge and I'll feel sick.

By October of 08, I was a very fit 190 pounds. HOWEVER, since then I've been in grad school and have had almost no time to exercise except here and there (not enough even to maintain it). This December 15th I was a somewhat flabby 212 pounds.

So, I've started the same regimen over again. Shouldn't take me very long to get to 195. The best time for a great workout is during a Jets game when I'm nervous anyway. I have an exercise bike and weights and instead of pacing nervously, I work out. So, for what it's worth, "Im in" to this challenge laid out by the OP. I've only got 10 more net pounds to lose, but that means I'll have to lose more fat than that and gain muscle weight back.
    Last edited by GreenJoe; 01-07-2010 at 04:18 PM.

Schluberator & Gadfly ®
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3440217]Am I the only one worried about Ches and his mental faculties?[/QUOTE]

Yep, pretty much. You're it sparky! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3440150]

Your weight isn't that bad...for a Samoan. I'm thinking 750-825. Close? [/QUOTE]

You guys can chuckle, but he's got the hot chick, so he wins.:yes: