Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who gave the shout out to JI on 1010WINS this morning?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Who gave the shout out to JI on 1010WINS this morning?

...I heard a report with John Montone from somewhere in Huntington, said something like the Jet juice was being mixed with vodka...lol

nice work fellas :cool:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    That was me and a few of my buddies. Montone called me and met us for breakfast yesterday. Pretty cool, just listened to it. I think they are playing the clips all morning.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3441078]That was me and a few of my buddies. Montone called me and met us for breakfast yesterday. Pretty cool, just listened to it. I think they are playing the clips all morning.[/QUOTE]
    I was half asleep driving in this morning and I heard Jets fan club JetsInsider.com, I cracked up! :cool:

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;3441078]That was me and a few of my buddies. Montone called me and met us for breakfast yesterday. Pretty cool, just listened to it. I think they are playing the clips all morning.[/QUOTE]

Sounds cool. Any chance of posting the sound byte?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Nice job!

:D

Any recipes for Jetís Juice?

Vodka and ?

Jets Insider VIP
    you da man, sooth

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Seabiscuit;3441109]Any recipes for Jetís Juice?

Vodka and ?[/QUOTE]

And Midori (melon liquor) with pineapple juice. Makes a tasty green colored drink. ;)

BTW - Nice work Sean & keep the good karma flowing.

[QUOTE=Limolady;3441135]And Midori (melon liquor) with pineapple juice. Makes a tasty green colored drink. ;)

BTW - Nice work Sean & keep the good karma flowing.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Limolady. Will be ordering a few of those tomorrow! Might need about 6 to take the edge off.

Just as a precaution, if the bar I'm going to doesn't have Midori, any other suggestions for JET JUICE?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

summertime midori colada is always a favorite, a little sweet for more than one though :yes:

Schluberator & Gadfly ģ
    You choose which "Swamp Water" (the Meadowlands are the swamps, right?)recipe you like:

1.0 oz. Green Chartreuse
    1.0 Ice
    0.5 juice Lime
    5.0 oz. Pineapple Juice

OR

The Blue Curacao and Yellow Galliano combine to make a nasty looking but great tasting green drink.

1 oz. Vodka
    1 oz. Blue Curacao
    1 oz. Galliano

Schluberator & Gadfly ģ
    Or go ghetto and use vodka plus this:

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2334876065_671cdac244.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3441178]Or go ghetto and use vodka plus this:

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3284/2334876065_671cdac244.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Crap the link is disabled at work...would you please type out the ghettoness?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3441191]Crap the link is disabled at work...would you please type out the ghettoness?[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://creatureofthewheel.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jj-wlalker.jpg[/IMG]

Kool Aid !

If your at a bar in Manhattan tomorrow and see some shmuck reading a printed out version of this page while ordering a drink, please, don't be a stranger. ;)

Schluberator & Gadfly ģ
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3441196][IMG]http://creatureofthewheel.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/jj-wlalker.jpg[/IMG]

Kool Aid ![/QUOTE]

LIME GREEN Kool Aid.

Mixed by hand of course, like in the movie "Vacation". The skin oils and calluses give it that certain...."Je ne sais quoi"! :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Well if U R "going ghetto" & to a bar in NYC then U would have 2 bring your own packages of Kool-Aide, lol.

You can also try a Vodka Apple Martini and just ask the bartender to use the Sour Apple liquor (which is green colored).

As for the Midori question, any brand melon liquor (which is green colored) will work. I also suggest using pineapple juice (versus orange juice) with the vodka & melon liquor as orange juice makes the drink more blue than green.

Either way six drinks with 2 kinds of liquor in it? My advice, drink slow. I have a feeling it's going 2 B the longest 3 hours of every Jet fans life tomorrow & U don't want 2 miss a down. Enjoy. ;)

Rookie
    [QUOTE=Seabiscuit;3441109]Any recipes for Jetís Juice?

Vodka and ?[/QUOTE]

Ice!

Youíre a celebrity! Ironically, I ran out to the doctors this morning to get something for the cough I have since the game Sunday Night. All of a sudden the Jets Insiders popped on. I was wondering who these guys were. Now I know.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    I heard it at 7:30 and recorded one of the clips. I'll upload it when I get home tonight. It was pretty cool hearing John Montone mentioning JI. He's a NY radio legend. Been listening to him for years. He said he may want to do a follow up next week if we win. Stay tuned.