Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Terrorists in the news....in the USA

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;3443215]The constitution seems to be pretty clear on this.

The 14 th Ammendment:

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.[B] No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any [U]person [/U]within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.[/B] "[/QUOTE]

so you agree Holder is in violation of the constitution no???

what portion of this section pertains to KSM???

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;3443215]The constitution seems to be pretty clear on this.

The 14 th Ammendment:

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.[B] No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any [U]person [/U]within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.[/B] "[/QUOTE]

You're RIGHT!!! they should be given due process in a military tribunal as they have committed an act of war and summarily hung right after the scum is found guilty

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    KSM was charged in the 9-11 conspiracy, this occurred in the Southern District of NY.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3443229]so you agree Holder is in violation of the constitution no???

what portion of this section pertains to KSM???[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    What gov't did he commit the act of war with or for?

[QUOTE=acepepe;3443249]You're RIGHT!!! they should be given due process in a military tribunal as they have committed an act of war and summarily hung right after the scum is found guilty[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3443200]Everything you just stated is dead wrong.[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you can wear a towel and hold their Koran for them.

Had this plane over Detroit exploded, maybe libs would think but until we lose another 3,000 libs will still give these towel mother fuc*ers similar rights of Americans.

Shame on those who extend the constitution to those who commit or attempt to commit massive murder.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    he's not an American citizen, did not plot these crimes on American soil, was not caught on American soil and was not caught by American authorities....thanks for proving once again what a travesty of the Constitution this is.....

[QUOTE=cr726;3443318]KSM was charged in the 9-11 conspiracy, this occurred in the Southern District of NY.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3443343]Perhaps you can wear a towel and hold their Koran for them.

Had this plane over Detroit exploded, maybe libs would think but until we lose another 3,000 libs will still give these towel mother fuc*ers similar rights of Americans.

Shame on those who extend the constitution to those who commit or attempt to commit massive murder.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, shame on them.

[IMG]http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/001/Graph/Bush_Cabinet_2001.jpg[/IMG]

Again, were you this upset when the Bush Administration was doing the exact same thing?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden; 01-09-2010 at 03:21 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3443376]Yeah, shame on them.

[IMG]http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/001/Graph/Bush_Cabinet_2001.jpg[/IMG]

Again, were you this upset when the Bush Administration was doing the exact same thing? I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

yep...she's got everything under control with full confidence of the American people...

[IMG]http://topnews.in/files/Janet-Napolitano_0.jpg[/IMG]

then of course there's this bozo- but that's another story altogether...

[IMG]http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Leon+Panetta+Gives+First+Public+Speech+Since+-NyPGaerl48l.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3443376]Yeah, shame on them.

Again, were you this upset when the Bush Administration was doing the exact same thing? I doubt it.[/QUOTE]

Tyler YES YES YES

I have been this pi$$ed since the mid 80's.

In 93, the WTC etc...

This is NOT anti OBAMA, nor is it repub/Dem it is anti this country and politically correct crap.

I am a Fiscal conservative but I am fairly liberal and open in other areas.

I say

1) Profile arab men.

2) NO RIGHTS for illegals. Let them be legal. I am ALL FOR allowing all kinds to come here. We make it so hard for people to get working rights etc.

3) Death penalty for ALL who commit an act to kill Americans.

That's just the start.

Clinton, Bush, Obama..... terrorism will outlive them all.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3443400]Tyler YES YES YES

I have been this pi$$ed since the mid 80's.

In 93, the WTC etc...

This is NOT anti OBAMA, nor is it repub/Dem it is anti this country and politically correct crap.

I am a Fiscal conservative but I am fairly liberal and open in other areas.

I say

1) Profile arab men.

2) NO RIGHTS for illegals. Let them be legal. I am ALL FOR allowing all kinds to come here. We make it so hard for people to get working rights etc.

3) Death penalty for ALL who commit an act to kill Americans.

That's just the start.

Clinton, Bush, Obama..... terrorism will outlive them all.[/QUOTE]

I apologize then.

As long as you're consistent....

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of that matters, it matters where the crime was committed and he was charged in that conspiracy. Once again you choose not to understand the law, but try to re-write it.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3443347]he's not an American citizen, did not plot these crimes on American soil, was not caught on American soil and was not caught by American authorities....thanks for proving once again what a travesty of the Constitution this is.....[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    and once again you choose to side with your liberal leaders, dismissing all common sense against the will of the American people- he was deemed an enemy combatant, a non American caught on foriegn land, plotting crimes against America/Americans....he should've been and could have been tried in a military tribunal [I]as the majority of Americans want- [/I]but that would not fit the agenda of obama and his like minded disciples such as you...

[QUOTE=cr726;3443498]None of that matters, it matters where the crime was committed and he was charged in that conspiracy. Once again you choose not to understand the law, but try to re-write it.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm all for trying suspected terrorists in military tribunals and having them fall under UCMJ instead of the legal system normal criminals would fall under but torture doesn't work.

Torture produces unreliable information because the people who are tortured are willing to make up anything to stop it. This isn't like 24 when Jack Bauer shoots a guy in the leg and he gets the location of the atomic bomb - not that simple plus the guy in real life will can just give inaccurate info or just lie. Plus the supposed "War on Terror" is really a guerilla war where gaining the support of the civil population - moderate and liberal muslims - is more important than bombing and killing. These countries have unborn children who will fight us. The key is gaining civil support and torture and scandals like Abu Ghraib alienate the people whose hearts and minds we are trying to win.

The whole torture issue is really more about making anti-muslim remarks than it is about keepiing this country safe or defeating al queda.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I get it you think the laws should be enforced by public opinion. You accused Holder of going against the Constitution and he is not, but hey why let the law get in your way.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3443512]and once again you choose to side with your liberal leaders, dismissing all common sense against the will of the American people- he was deemed an enemy combatant, a non American caught on foriegn land, plotting crimes against America/Americans....he should've been and could have been tried in a military tribunal [I]as the majority of Americans want- [/I]but that would not fit the agenda of obama and his like minded disciples such as you...[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    the Jets win the biggest game for the franchise in the past five years and your still over here still defnding your boy obama....pathetic as usual....

[QUOTE=cr726;3446090]Oh I get it you think the laws should be enforced by public opinion. You accused Holder of going against the Constitution and he is not, but hey why let the law get in your way.[/QUOTE]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Will everyone get an invite when you graduate from the Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh School of Law?

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3446117]the Jets win the biggest game for the franchise in the past five years and your still over here still defnding your boy obama....pathetic as usual....[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;3446148]Will everyone get an invite when you graduate from the Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh School of Law?[/QUOTE]

I heard Dean Limbaugh is giving out free oxycontin at the reception.

Tucker should stick to making threads about how the 2009 Yankees will finish 3rd in the AL East. His opinions about baseball are actually more accurate than his political views.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    gotta love it- people on the site are going bonkers over the Jets playoff win....meanwhile dumb and dumber are having their own little circle jerk over politics....:banghead::banghead:

[QUOTE=cr726;3446148]Will everyone get an invite when you graduate from the Beck, Hannity and Limbaugh School of Law?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=VincenzoTestaverde;3446204]I heard Dean Limbaugh is giving out free oxycontin at the reception.

Tucker should stick to making threads about how the 2009 Yankees will finish 3rd in the AL East. His opinions about baseball are actually more accurate than his political views.[/QUOTE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3446299]gotta love it- people on the site are going bonkers over the Jets playoff win....meanwhile dumb and dumber are having their own little circle jerk over politics....:banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]

A dog catcher and a frustrated, wanna be thug, athlete, rapper.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet, you are posting too. Classic.

[QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3446299]gotta love it- people on the site are going bonkers over the Jets playoff win....meanwhile dumb and dumber are having their own little circle jerk over politics....:banghead::banghead:[/QUOTE]