View Poll Results: Who would you prefer the Jets to play?

Voters
130. You may not vote on this poll
  • Colts

43 33.08%
  • Chargers

87 66.92%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you want... Colts or Chargers?

All Pro

Who do you want... Colts or Chargers?

Please, pretty please let New England win so we can play the Colts. Shove it right down everyone's throats who said we couldn't beat them if they tried.

Bring it!

I'd rather see INDY. San Diego is just a bad matchup across the board for the Jets

Hall Of Fame
    I don't give a ****. Bring either one on!

THIS Pats fan would love to see the Jets beat Indy. Would mean we'd host the AFCC if we get that far (a very LARGE if), and seeing Indy's decision to rest their guys against the Jets will HAUNT Manning and the boys for a long time, it'll be second guessed ad nauseam. Win/Win.

Chargers all the way.. .. if you thought the refs were bad in this one, wait til the Jets play Manning and the Colts. ..

All Pro
    If the Jets beat the Colts, it will be the biggest story of the off season, since the Colts let them in.

If the Jets beat the Chargers, they will have beaten the best team AFC right now.

Can't really complain either way. Both are great teams, both will be a tough game.

I lean to the Chargers, as I really hate facing Peyton Manning.

This is a hard one for me to decide. We hung with the Colts but if Dallas Clark hung onto a few balls, they would've been doing pretty well in the passing game. Addai was running alright too. I think that Manning is harder to stop than Rivers though. Rivers' delivery is SOOOOO SLLLLOWWWW that our "near sacks" might actually become sacks and FFs. Plus I'm less afraid of the Charger's D than I am of the Colts' with Freeney and Mathis.

Answer: Chargers

[QUOTE=Kiss My Asterisk;3445340]THIS Pats fan would love to see the Jets beat Indy. Would mean we'd host the AFCC if we get that far (a very LARGE if), and seeing Indy's decision to rest their guys against the Jets will HAUNT Manning and the boys for a long time, it'll be second guessed ad nauseam. Win/Win.[/QUOTE]

Since you're losing to the Ravens tomorrow, we will be hosting the AFC Title Game!!!

[IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/trutibr/1263083973601.jpg[/IMG]

All League
    i don't give a fat effin schidt who we play! come out throwing from the wildcat, going for it on 4th down, onside kick on 1st down... i don't give an eff! this season is in the bag for me! i'm pumped!!!!!

Chargers can't run the ball like Cinncinnati and we have the #1 pass defense. I'm confidant we will shut down their passing offense and run all over SD. Go Ravens! Rematch in the Meadowlands for the AFC Championship!

[QUOTE=truti;3445361][IMG]http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss331/trutibr/1263083973601.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

I LOL'd! That's awesome.

Rookie
    I want the Chargers next so that we can play the Colts in the AFC title game.

Can i have a third option ?

....i do not care!!!!

[QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;3445308]Please, pretty please let New England win so we can play the Colts. Shove it right down everyone's throats who said we couldn't beat them if they tried.

Bring it![/QUOTE]

BTW, you're wrong Mike. Want to see some stats to see why?

;)

Well, it looked like a couple of our DBs were dinged up at the end there. If everyone's a go for next week, I'll take the Colts.

[QUOTE=JetsFanatic;3445355]Since you're losing to the Ravens tomorrow, we will be hosting the AFC Title Game!!![/QUOTE]

Touche, salesman. ;) Hope you're wrong.

All League
    Like the great "Nature Boy" Ric Flair said.....

TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN!

Bring on the Colts! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Putting aside which team would be the better matchup, I'd rather face the Chargers, simply because it would mean the Ravens won :yes:

Veteran
    Ideal situation: Pats lose, Ravens win, we play the Chargers and beat them, Ravens beat the Colts, we host and win the AFC Championship AT THE MEADOWLANDS vs Rex's old team and onto the Superbowl :drool:

...that said I'll take either one :D