Thread: Did Anyone Else See the Beginning of a Dynasty on Saturday?

Practice Squad

Did Anyone Else See the Beginning of a Dynasty on Saturday?

Sanchez throwing bullets on the money, Greene hitting the hole like a tank, Mangold manhandling Peko, Revis being a God, Rex the next coming of Jesus, Cotchery catching every ball thrown his way.

Does any team have better young talent in the NFL? This sunday afternoon, the Jets will be one of five teams remaining in the entire league. Everyone, sit back and enjoy the ride - we have the most incredible, young team I've ever seen.

Veteran
    Seeing as though the game is Sunday afternoon you might have to wait a while for that dynasty to begin.

I'll tell you in about 3 years

lol boy do playoff wins have certain effects on fans.

Quote Originally Posted by langnba View Post
    Sanchez throwing bullets on the money, Greene hitting the hole like a tank, Mangold manhandling Peko, Revis being a God, Rex the next coming of Jesus, Cotchery catching every ball thrown his way.

Does any team have better young talent in the NFL? This sunday afternoon, the Jets will be one of five teams remaining in the entire league. Everyone, sit back and enjoy the ride - we have the most incredible, young team I've ever seen.
    I saw a 9-7 team playing well and fighting to advance in the playoffs. Sanchez himself said to not "drink the Kool Aid". Sounds like you had the whole pitcher. Let them win an AFC East title at least once before you have them winning 3 or 4 Super Bowls.

All Pro
    Could we please first win one Super Bowl before anyone makes any proclamations

That's a bit premature no?
    I'll $hit in my pants if we win 2 in the next few years... After I cry like a baby on the 1st one that is.

I must admit, I was kinda thinking the same thing after that game. I mean, I have been thinking all year that this team is built to be good for a bunch of years... lt's of young studs locked up for years to come. Feels good man!

Great time to be a Jets fan!

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    That's a bit premature no?
    I'll $hit in my pants if we win 2 in the next few years... After I cry like a baby on the 1st one that is.
    im with ya there buddy