Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snooki from Jersey Shore Gets $7500 as Appearance Fees

Hall Of Fame

Snooki from Jersey Shore Gets $7500 as Appearance Fees

[B]This article is disturbing. That promoters will pay these nobodies these type of appearance fees is ridiculous. A sign that the apocolypse is upon us.[/B]

Don't worry, "Jersey Shore" fans - we hear the cast of MTV's runaway hit will be back for another summer in Seaside Heights.

Despite rumors that a new crew would be brought in for season two, cast member Vinny Guadagnino let it slip Tuesday night that he and the original Italian-Americans will indeed be returning to the Shore next summer.

"They want us to do another season," he gushed to a group of ladies at the "Youth in Revolt" after-party at La Pomme.

But when the femmes asked him to leave the Chelsea hot spot for another venue, the Italian stallion declined, explaining: "We can't really go out and make unpaid appearances."

We don't blame him for staying put. We hear the kids get paid quite well to show up at parties, and a rep for everyone in the cast - except fan favorite Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi - confirms that he's "very particular about the venues we send them."

So which venues meet the criteria?

Apparently, those that can pay up: getting the entire crew to an event can cost promoters close to $30,000.

Individually, they aren't cheap either - fist-pumping with Mike (The Situation) Sorrentino and DJ Pauly D costs $7,500 per tough guy. Vinny, meanwhile, gets $3,500.

Those interested in getting to know lovebirds Ronnie Magro and Sammi (Sweetheart) Giancola can take advantage of a special package deal. Together, they command $3,000 - but of course, the rep says, "There really isn't a ceiling on these prices."

As for the shore's resident drama queen, pint-size Snooki goes for as much as $7,500 - not the $2,000 previously reported.

Those high fees apply even to New York nightlife impresario Zev Norotsky, who promotes at NYC hot spots CV and Pacha.

"I want to get Snooki to my birthday party at CV, and I've already spoken to her manager," he says, knowing very well that she's one little girl with a very big price.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/07/2010-01-07_snooki_the_situation_and_rest_of_jersey_shore_cast_will_return_vinny_claims.html[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

never watch the show...but I did google some pictures just now!! who's the chick in the blue??? any nude pictures of her hanging around the world wide web???

[IMG]http://tvbythenumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Jersey-Shore-Cast-MTV-590x393.jpg[/IMG]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

something has to replace "little person" bowling

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3452720]never watch the show...but I did google some pictures just now!! who's the chick in the blue??? any nude pictures of her hanging around the world wide web???

[IMG]http://tvbythenumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Jersey-Shore-Cast-MTV-590x393.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k18/ubrnostrum/DoubleFacePalm.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Yet Jetstream23 mocks.

:D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Looks like the stunad that punched her dim lights out in a drunken tiff over a warm drink, got fired from his job as a teacher too.

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/01/12/2010-01-12_brad_ferro_queens_teacher_who_punched_jersey_shore_star_nicole_snooki_polizzi_to.html[/url]

[IMG]http://tv.rightcelebrity.com/wp-content/photos/brad_ferro.jpg[/IMG]
    Just look at that stunned puddle of confusion...this was prolly taken as he was asked his name.

Jets Insider VIP
    This might require a triple facepalm. :eek:

Snookie is a fool, she would be getting triple that if she wore headgear and let people pay to punch her right in her face! Lost money!

i mean if u think about it.. im 23 same age as most of the people on that show, well except for two of them which are reportedly like 28 or somthing.. but if mtv came up to me and said hey we want u to be the biggest douche possible on this show, but afterwards you, a regular person from a small nj town working his way through college, can be going to hollywood premieres, meeting stars, and getting paid close to 10 grand to go to the hottest clubs in NYC and party with tons of hot woman.. not to bad a deal if u ask me.

dont get me wrong me and my friends laugh hard at the kids on that show because frankly we've dealt with kids like that our whole lives but still you cant fault them for the move, i mean its almost a career for them now. if they save their money they're definitely setting themselves up for a while off their 15 minutes.

My gf actually wrote that article lol.

It's funny out of all the stuff she writes for her job, anything for the Jersey Shore show gets so much more attention.

[QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3452898]My gf actually wrote that article lol.

It's funny out of all the stuff she writes for her job, anything for the Jersey Shore show gets so much more attention.[/QUOTE]

Your gf is the Daily News Gatecrasher? That's pretty cool. Much cooler than these "Jersey Shore" morons, because she's talented in something. Do you get to go to premiers and stuff with her?

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Chrebetfan80;3452876]i mean if u think about it.. im 23 same age as most of the people on that show, well except for two of them which are reportedly like 28 or somthing.. but if mtv came up to me and said hey we want u to be the biggest douche possible on this show, but afterwards you, a regular person from a small nj town working his way through college, can be going to hollywood premieres, meeting stars, and getting paid close to 10 grand to go to the hottest clubs in NYC and party with tons of hot woman.. not to bad a deal if u ask me.

dont get me wrong me and my friends laugh hard at the kids on that show because frankly we've dealt with kids like that our whole lives but still you cant fault them for the move, i mean its almost a career for them now. if they save their money they're definitely setting themselves up for a while off their 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I totally see what you're saying and I can't argue with trying to make money. But the only reason these pea-brains are making any money whatsoever is because stupid people watch them be stupid... this includes my wife. This MTV **** drives me nuts. It's a vicious cycle. Stupid begets Stupid. Welcome to the new world.

And btw, Snooki is the biggest dog I've ever seen on TV. She's a disgusting, despicable example of the female species. There's no way her "appearence" is worth anything close to $7, let alone 7k.

[QUOTE=pauliec;3452914]Your gf is the Daily News Gatecrasher? That's pretty cool. Much cooler than these "Jersey Shore" morons, because she's talented in something. Do you get to go to premiers and stuff with her?[/QUOTE]

No she works as a fashion editor for a hollywood website and she was the one who was interviewing Vinny about the new season (apparently she wasn't supposed to say anything though), but yeah she does get to go to a ton of premiers and stuff but I never go due to lazyness. She is a great writer but that's one tough field so the celebrity gossip stuff will have to do for now.

She is going to something tonight where she will get over a G's worth of free stuff, cell phones, shoes, etc..

Also, she met Kerry Rhodes at an Under Armour event a few weeks ago and even though she won't admit it I am positive he was hitting on her. Now if he could only hit anything else.:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I put this show on last night for the first time. I could not sit thru more than 5 minutes of it.

All League
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3452720]never watch the show...but I did google some pictures just now!! who's the chick in the blue??? any nude pictures of her hanging around the world wide web???

[IMG]http://tvbythenumbers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Jersey-Shore-Cast-MTV-590x393.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

That's J-Woww. She reminds me of the Seinfeld episode,2 face, where the girl only looks good in certain light!!!! When she dresses up to go out, and in that photo she looks hot, but most of the time she looks rough!!

I like Snooki.

But you hated Pavarotti?

[QUOTE=FF2;3453458]I like Snooki.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=cr726;3453468]But you hated Pavarotti?[/QUOTE]

Hate is an awfully strong word.

How can anyone hate Pavarotti?