Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's game-time!!!! Say a prayer!!

All Pro

It's game-time!!!! Say a prayer!!

Everyone pray to our lord and savior. I'm leaving for San Diego tonight so I won't be able to chat much on here, but I'll see some of you freaks at the tailgate.

(me in the Cincinnatti airport chapel before the Bengals game.. also gave some money to get the big guy upstairs on our side.)

WHY NOT US!?!?!
    **** the Chargers. Let's go JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! F hoping for a win.. I EXPECT to win. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    Everyone pray to our lord and savior. I'm leaving for San Diego tonight so I won't be able to chat much on here, but I'll see some of you freaks at the tailgate.

(me in the Cincinnatti airport chapel before the Bengals game.. also gave some money to get the big guy upstairs on our side.)

... you do know praying to join the mile high club won't help our team on sunday right? ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ljr@work View Post
    ... you do know praying to join the mile high club won't help our team on sunday right? ...

l_j_r
    I take no chances.

Veteran

I love the dichotomy of the image and text. A righteous young man, in saintly genuflect, in a quiet chapel with the words, "F**K!!!!!!! THE CHARGERS!!!!" prayerfully written below. LOL.

Polidore, you are a madman (meant in the best possible of ways, of course). Have an awesome time in San Diego. Bring us back a win and take lots of images, especially of "semi-hot" female bartenders or their gorgeous cheerleaders. Again, don't get your asses kicked.
    Last edited by Borgoguy; 01-14-2010 at 10:33 AM.

JetsInsider.com Legend

You look like you just offed the prison chaplain and are rifling his pockets for the keys.

Good luck in SD!

_

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

You look like you just offed the prison chaplain and are rifling his pockets for the keys.

_

... ...

... or checking his middle pocket with the zipper to worship his sausage link ...

l_j_r

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post

I love the dichotomy of the image and text. A righteous young man, in saintly genuflect, in a quiet chapel with the words, "F**K!!!!!!! THE CHARGERS!!!!" prayerfully written below. LOL.

Polidore, you are a madman (meant in the best possible of ways, of course). Have an awesome time in San Diego. Bring us back a win and take lots of images, especially of "semi-hot" female bartenders or their gorgeous cheerleaders. Again, don't get your asses kicked.
    HA.. so true. I noticed that as I was writing, but my adrenaline allowed no other wordings. Thanks man, I'll do my best to get multiple chick pictures. There will be a lot more chances since I'll be there for longer and San Diego probably has a BIT more talent than Cinci.

Veteran
    HA.. so true. I noticed that as I was writing, but my adrenaline allowed no other wordings. Thanks man, I'll do my best to get multiple chick pictures. There will be a lot more chances since I'll be there for longer and San Diego probably has a BIT more talent than Cinci.
    It is not to be believed. Between the hot Latinas, Asian chicks, and sun kissed SoCal blondes, it is a young man's paradise. But concentrate on the game.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Good luck in SD!

_
    Lol, This place definitely looked like a court room. I think they didn't want to offend any religions so they just made it as generic as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by ljr@work View Post
    ... ...

... or checking his middle pocket with the zipper to worship his sausage link ...

l_j_r
    Is that necessary?

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Have a safe trip!

Looks like you're praying to the good ol US of A!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by chesapeakejet View Post
    Have a safe trip!

Looks like you're praying to the good ol US of A!
    Thank you sir.

Banned

I have blessed my Sanchez Celebration photograph with my lucky Yankee cap, hoping it will rub off on the Jets.

SAR I

Veteran
    Bless you my child.......

All Pro
    SAR that's awesome. I remember that pic, but you must have the original for it to look that crisp. Think you can send me the largest resolution one you have?

And stinkyb...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    God bless the N.Y. Jets and their fans!!!

All Pro
    Poli, have a SAFE trip and bring us back a JETS victory !!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    SAR that's awesome. I remember that pic, but you must have the original for it to look that crisp. Think you can send me the largest resolution one you have?
    I bought the litho print from the NY Daily News photo archive site:

http://www.nydailynewspix.com/sales/...k+Jets+Gallery

Cost $300, framed and matted. The photo is under glass so I can't scan it or take a hi-res photo of it unfortunately.

SAR I

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

Cost $300, framed and matted. The photo is under glass so I can't scan it or take a hi-res photo of it unfortunately.

SAR I
    Ok cool that works. I might do the same. That picture is just awesome and since I was there it's great memories. Although...my amex bill this month is outrageous from all this traveling. I might be better off waiting a month.

Schluberator & Gadfly
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post

SAR I
    Oh Lord, look at Riggins!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

John Riggens Jet photo from the early 70's..LOL