Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rivers throws like a girl.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3456527]104.4[/QUOTE]

Not this Sunday. :)

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3456534]Not this Sunday. :)[/QUOTE]

Its good to see someone from the West Coast pro Jet...

Schluberator & Gadfly
    [QUOTE=WaffleSauce;3456424]Manning would blow his doors off!!:yes:[/QUOTE]

Is that all he'd blow? :D

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3456546]Its good to see someone from the West Coast pro Jet...[/QUOTE]

Hahaha if you're referring to the Eazy avatar I'm not actually West Coast.

I'm from New Yorkkkk

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3456564]Hahaha if you're referring to the Eazy avatar I'm not actually West Coast.

I'm from New Yorkkkk[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought, I won't say anything, I listen to Dre

[QUOTE=Apache 51;3456572]Thats what I thought, I won't say anything, I listen to Dre[/QUOTE]

Yeah who cares. But if it makes you feel better I prefer Biggie.

I just really like my avatar.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3456577]Yeah who cares. But if it makes you feel better I prefer Biggie.

I just really like my avatar.[/QUOTE]

Well when you get down to it I like Cypress Hill best, mostly original.

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3456550]Is that all he'd blow? :D[/QUOTE]

Who? P. Manning? I don't know... is he done with his Oreo licking lessons from Rosie O'donnell and Ellen Degeneres?

[QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3456240]Am I the only one who noticed this? I don't mean that he's a bad quarterback. He just has the weirdest throwing motion.

It reminds me of when you're playing football with your friends in the park and the ball gets away. So you yell 'HELP', and sure enough, the closest person to the football is a girl. She examines it for 5 seconds, wondering what on earth the object could possibly be, and how one could even attempt to grip it.

When she finally does throw the ball back, it looks EXACTLY LIKE Philip Rivers throwing the ball.

My one concern is that Revis doesn't start cracking up when the ball comes his way or he might drop the interception.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a QB that is 49-21 as a starter regardless how he throws the football thank you very much. :yes:

[QUOTE=vinluvr;3456253]Let's not give the Chargers any BB material here, guys. We want to keep them overconfident. :D[/QUOTE]

We don't need bulletin board material and ulike the Jets fans, team and coaches - we don't need to pump ourselves up with delusions of grandeur.

[QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3456300]His throwing motion is just about the same as...

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S0pz8qHpFY[/url][/QUOTE]

Touche.

And last time I checked that guy was pretty darn good.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RiversMVP;3456646]We don't need bulletin board material and ulike the Jets fans, team and coaches - we don't need to pump ourselves up with delusions of grandeur.[/QUOTE]

why are you here then and the reality there are no REAL fans in SD.

We have friends there who tell us it SUCKS for sports!

Veteran
    [QUOTE=RiversMVP;3456647]Touche.

And last time I checked that guy was pretty darn good.[/QUOTE]

That won't be the only thing Marino and Rivers will have in common. ZERO Championships will be number two right behind their throwing motion.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;3456743]why are you here then and the reality there are no REAL fans in SD.

We have friends there who tell us it SUCKS for sports![/QUOTE]

In your words, what is a REAL football fan? Any team you want to use is fine.

All League
    [QUOTE=RiversMVP;3456646]We don't need bulletin board material and ulike the Jets fans, team and coaches - we don't need to pump ourselves up with delusions of grandeur.[/QUOTE]

That's okay, because you guys are going to lose anyway.

[QUOTE=RiversMVP;3456646]We don't need bulletin board material and ulike the Jets fans, team and coaches - [B]we don't need to pump ourselves up with delusions of grandeur.[/B] [/QUOTE]

Hmm...

[QUOTE=RiversMVP;3456720]Yes Rivers >>> Manning.

Also I posted an article on here earlier this week that said just that.

Oh yah, Phil is 4-1 lifetime against the overrated choker, including 2-0 in the playoffs.

Just admit you wish you were facing him and his crap team this weekend instead of hornets nest you are walking into on Sunday....[/QUOTE]

:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    I'm beginning to feel sorry for poor sidearm Philip... Hopefully he is released from the hospital in a few days and can get those tee times booked for next weekend

[QUOTE=VinnieTheLush;3456752]That won't be the only thing Marino and Rivers will have in common. ZERO Championships will be number two right behind their throwing motion.[/QUOTE]

San Diego knows NOTHING about championships. They always talk about Dan Fouts and the "high powered" offense of the 80's, that never won anything. They have laid an egg every time they made an appearance in big games. Same goes for the other piece of crap franchise at Petco. The Yankees already made them their ***** once. Rivers will retire like Gwynn, and every other Sd athlete has. No championships in hand. Eli Manning was right.

It's cool that you know how to copy and paste Twatwaffle. Kudos to you. None of your pics have yet to show me one of your teams winning a championship.

[img]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s66/kloogy/362800700_l.gif[/img]