Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why has America been building underground citys for years and years now?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Why has America been building underground citys for years and years now?

On a daily basis...And most Americans (Such as myself), really have or had no idea this was going on....We aren't building just bases and stuff like that, our country has actually been building underground citys and the weird part about it, is...NoOne is talking about it?

Just found out that the U.S Government has been building an underground city in Denver Colorado, under the airport... And have been building underground citys for many of years now, why is this going on? Thats what I would really love to know.

Some people are saying, it's because the elite's of the world know something that us regular civilians DON'T know...I'm not saying that 2012 is true, I really don't believe that crap, but what if? What if something wrong was about to happen to plant earth some day soon? Would the elites be protected? Is this the reason for underground citys being build on a daily basis?
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 01-14-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.mojeopinie.pl/img/zoom0/2012_film_poster.jpg[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's 2012 when the Mayan calendar runs out and the world comes to an end.

Stick to football and don't pay attention to the nonsense put on the Internet by idiots.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tyler Durden;3456886][IMG]http://www.mojeopinie.pl/img/zoom0/2012_film_poster.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Chances are, that could be a bogus story...Wouldn't NASA be talking about something bad happening to planet earth, if something was REALLY about to happen?

Forget the 2012 crap, I honestly wanna know why our Government has been building underground cities and most of us had no idea about this. Why is this going on?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VivaSanchez;3456887]It's 2012 when the Mayan calendar runs out and the world comes to an end.

Stick to football and don't pay attention to the nonsense put on the Internet by idiots.[/QUOTE]

Ok... I'm not buying that 2012 stuff either but...I'm SHOCKED that our government has been BUILDING underground cities, for years and years now...With our tax paying dollars, why our economy is hurting, and regular americans have NO idea this is going on...

Why have we YET to hear or see Bush or Obama talking about these underground cities? They talk about everything else...But not something like this?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3456891]Chances are, that could be a bogus story...Wouldn't NASA be talking about something bad happening to planet earth, if something was REALLY about to happen?

Forget the 2012 crap, I honestly wanna know why our Government has been building underground cities and most of us had no idea about this. Why is this going on?[/QUOTE]

There's no underground city. It's an Internet myth put forth by people with too much time on their hands. Just because 1,000 people might say it's so doesn't make it so. Lots of people claimed they've seen Bigfoot and yet in alll the time the myth had been out there it's never ever been proven.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=VivaSanchez;3456901]There's no underground city. It's an Internet myth put forth by people with too much time on their hands. Just because 1,000 people might say it's so doesn't make it so. Lots of people claimed they've seen Bigfoot and yet in alll the time the myth had been out there it's never ever been proven.[/QUOTE]

Man...It's no myth bro...This aint fake. America has been BUILDING underground cities man
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 01-14-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DefenseWinsChampionships2;3456881]On a daily basis...And most Americans (Such as myself), really have or had no idea this was going on....We aren't building just bases and stuff like that, our country has actually been building underground citys and the weird part about it, is...NoOne is talking about it?

Just found out that the U.S Government has been building an underground city in Denver Colorado, under the airport... And have been building underground citys for many of years now, why is this going on? Thats what I would really love to know.

Some people are saying, it's because the elite's of the world know something that us regular civilians DON'T know...I'm not saying that 2012 is true, I really don't believe that crap, but what if? What if something wrong was about to happen to plant earth some day soon? Would the elites be protected? Is this the reason for underground citys being build on a daily basis?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean you didn't know about it? The government has been sending out invitations to these underground cities to everyone but the very lowest IQs.

oh....wait...err...never heard of them.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a cult. And the cult is in the aliens man.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I see that someone forgot to go pick up their maintenance dose at CVS today.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn
    Last edited by DefenseWinsChampionships2; 01-14-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    i used to frequent a nightclub in manhattan years ago that was underground...it was called The Underground and was well known....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Soylent Green Is People!

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    i have been to Underground Atlanta :D

seriously, the gov't does plenty of stuff that we dont know about. why is it a big deal? i am sure they started building these underground cities back in the 50s during the cold war when the threat of a nuclear attack from russia. i mean we have to keep our politicans safe from such a thing.. oh wait if we all die then they wouldnt have anyone to control..lol.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Delete this thread. And the narrator of the video needs a donkey punch!

What a waste of time.....3 days till the biggest Jets game of our lives and you're bringing up conspiracies?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3456944]i have been to Underground Atlanta :D

seriously, the gov't does plenty of stuff that we dont know about. why is it a big deal? i am sure they started building these underground cities back in the 50s during the cold war when the threat of a nuclear attack from russia. i mean we have to keep our politicans safe from such a thing.. oh wait if we all die then they wouldnt have anyone to control..lol.[/QUOTE]

i was also there during the '96 Olympics when it was cleared out because of a bomb threat- loved those peanuts they sold in the place...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's laughable that people believe that the biggest cluster**** on the planet, the US government, is able to keep "underground cities" this big secret while the last 50 years is a litany of security breaches, foul ups, and leaks no matter who is in the White House.

Denver Intl Airport had its construction begin when the first Bush was president. Don't you think the liberal media would love to expose a huge plot where countless billions were spent? Oh wait, the first Bush probably planned the entire first Gulf War as a coverup for it. Yeah, that's the ticket!

The only threads of any value on here involve football and boobies. Not necessarily in that order either.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, stop f*cking with us.

Like you've NEVER been to the new underground city in Tampa?

It's awesome, totally climate controlled. They are scheduled to finish the new underground Tampa Bay Rays Stadium in 2011 and have just sent out secret feelers to Corporate America to sell the naming rights.

They even have America's first underground deep sea fishing excursion--like one of those huge swimming pools in Tokyo, but with Marlins and Giant Tuna and sh*t and covers 90 million acres and 600 trillion gallons of underground ocean water. Cost like Eleventy Billion dollars, but Tampa HAD to have underground deep sea fishing, so they ponied up the scratch.

Come on, you HAD to know this. :eek:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;3456963]Dude, stop f*cking with us.

Like you've NEVER been to the new underground city in Tampa?

It's awesome, totally climate controlled. They are scheduled to finish the new underground Tampa Bay Rays Stadium in 2011 and have just sent out secret feelers to Corporate America to sell the naming rights.

They even have America's first underground deep sea fishing excursion--like one of those huge swimming pools in Tokyo, but with Marlins and Giant Tuna and sh*t and covers 90 million acres and 600 trillion gallons of underground ocean water. Cost like Eleventy Billion dollars, but Tampa HAD to have underground deep sea fishing, so they ponied up the scratch.

Come on, you HAD to know this. :eek:[/QUOTE]

I bet you make faces at the monkeys also when you go to the zoo. Meanie!

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Come Back to NY;3456954]i was also there during the '96 Olympics when it was cleared out because of a bomb threat- loved those peanuts they sold in the place...[/QUOTE]
    yep, i was there at that time too. i am not a peanut person.. so i wouldnt know on that.