Thread: ESPN Poll

ESPN Poll

Go ahead vote for the Jets, you know you want to.
    [URL="http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter"]http://espn.go.com/blog/sportscenter[/URL]

I don't expect NY to win this poll, but even NY has SD winning the AFC 34%-31% over the Jets...

Colts fans are bottom feeders, yes.

[QUOTE=Miracle In The Meadowlands;3457651]I don't expect NY to win this poll, but even NY has SD winning the AFC 34%-31% over the Jets...[/QUOTE]

Even jersey. Shame, Jersey.

The bottom feeders thing goes back to the days in the old dome....you used to be able to get those seats in the upper deck for nothing...now they are the greatest team on the face of the earth according to thier fanbase...well if you lived in Indiana as I do you will realize that they are the worst bandwagon fans in the world. After Caldwell rested his starters I know of at least ten people who said they will never watch the colts again...These are the same people who have paid hundreds of dollars just to get tixs to one game and who will continue to watch if they win on Sat. One of these days Peyton will retire and it will go right back to where it was, empty uppers, cheap tixs in the lowers and sports bars that aren't crawling with idiot Colts fans, who know nothing and I do mean nothing about the game. Even simple things like respect for quality opponents.

[QUOTE=dubnick55;3457671]The bottom feeders thing goes back to the days in the old dome....you used to be able to get those seats in the upper deck for nothing...now they are the greatest team on the face of the earth according to thier fanbase...well if you lived in Indiana as I do you will realize that they are the worst bandwagon fans in the world. After Caldwell rested his starters I know of at least ten people who said they will never watch the colts again...These are the same people who have paid hundreds of dollars just to get tixs to one game and who will continue to watch if they win on Sat. One of these days Peyton will retire and it will go right back to where it was, empty uppers, cheap tixs in the lowers and sports bars that aren't crawling with idiot Colts fans, who know nothing and I do mean nothing about the game. Even simple things like respect for quality opponents.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I'm saying. I got relatives that live up there and are fans of that team that used to play in Baltimore. Sadly enough, the whole state of Tennessee (currently living in Memphis) are like jock straps to that Rocky Dennis-looking QB they have.