Thread: EastCoastOffensive

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like

EastCoastOffensive

From the brain of a Chargers fan:

[QUOTE] The new improved *EAST COAST OFFENSE* J E T S
    I think the JETS great feared offense should be called the new: "EAST COAST OFFENSE" (Genius like if you usually play(EAST COAST) in snow, rain cold weather and cannot find a smart talented QB) Finding a JETS Sanchez jersy will be tough this week. Next year will be even tougher, when he get cut. If they don't cut him it could be REX's last year =/.

It's for teams who cannot draft a NFL level QB and need to win still to keep there jobs. This is what I call the A,B,C,D & F for FAILED SCHEME of course vs a real D.

It consists of only: (All passes will be 5 yds or less easy passes with an occasional bomb)
    A- Quick slants.
    B- Quick screens, bubble etc.
    C- Behind the LOS passes to a player who sneaks behind there own line.
    D- After running the ball 95% the time try a play action pass bomb, they won't expect it and won't be covered. Even your local HS QB can make this pass.
    F- The benefits is it will help your sucks QB think he is improving. Giving your whole fan base and team a false confidence that they have a chance vs a top team now. Great tactics if u need wins vs average teams and don't have NFL type QB.
    1 C001 1dea if you need to build your teams confidence up.
    DON'T EVER GIVE THE OTHER TEAM 1 FREE YARD FOR ANY REASON CHARGERS STAFF READ PLEASE NO MORE ZONES OR 3 MAN RUSHES OR PLAYING OFF WR's ALLOWING THEM FREE WR SCREENS OR slants OR ANYTHING FREE HAMMER WR'S AT LOS AND WE WILL WIN SB POWDER BLUES ALL THE WAY. NO D in the NFL stops 6'-5" WR's[/QUOTE]

WTF? The post date was Jan 10th.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, put "brain" in quotes; then put "Chargers fan" in quotes.

And if we suck, what does that make teams we beat? HUH? :D

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3463337]From the brain of a Chargers fan:

WTF? The post date was Jan 10th.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, that post is a big cold glass of mental illness with a mouthbreather umbrella in it

I can only imagine how your felt when you read it.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;3463402]Seriously, that post is a big cold glass of mental illness with a mouthbreather umbrella in it

I can only imagine how your felt when you read it.[/QUOTE]

quantum, green - you should see that message board. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE]Seriously, that post is a big cold glass of mental illness with a mouthbreather umbrella in it[/QUOTE]Sounds so nice; I quote it twice. :rofl: