Thread: Any gambling success stories from yesterday?

Veteran

Any gambling success stories from yesterday?

For those who believed all along :D

I had a 3 team parlay with the Saints -7, Colts -7, and the Jets straight up at -250. That was a 3 dollar bet that turned into 40

Then I bet 20 bucks on the Jets at -250 and that turned into fifty. Anyone else? I figure there should be a decent amount

I bet at the beginning of the year the JETS to win the AFC and the JETS to win the Superbowl. Only $5.00 on each. I think the odds at the time were for the JETS to win the AFC was 25-1 and to win the Superbowl were 35-1. Was thinking about hedging the bet just in case but now I think I am just going to let it ride!!

i had a colts, saints teaser which made me 200, and then the Jets money line with made me another 400....good weekend :)

I placed my very first sports bet on Bodog. Jets +8.

It was a small amount of money, but I still won and am psyched.

I don't think I'm going to place a bet next week though.

Hall Of Fame
    I won a case of Pinot Noir.

Bet a Chargers fan I work with straight up for the win. I never take points on the Jets or Syracuse. As one could imagine, I lose a lot. :(

But not THIS TIME!!! Must be rated 95 or above, can't wait to get my shipment. :D

All League
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3463692]For those who believed all along :D

I had a 3 team parlay with the Saints -7, Colts -7, and the Jets straight up at -250. That was a 3 dollar bet that turned into 40

Then I bet 20 bucks on the Jets at -250 and that turned into fifty. Anyone else? I figure there should be a decent amount[/QUOTE]

forgot to bet Saturday (I'm pretty much just a playoff gambler, so it's not part of my weekly routine)...

but on sunday I had the money line on the Jets and Vikes ... and then the same two bets in a parlay.

last week I was three for four on money lines, but missed my four-team parlay.

Overall, I've turned $100 into about $450 over the past two weekends. Too bad I'm only betting small amounts or I'd be sitting pretty (although I do have to potential to win 3000 on a 75 bet if they make the super bowl, and 7000 on 75 if they win it ... placed those bets immediately following the mid-season 4-game losing streak).

All League
    [QUOTE=LEVYMAN;3463762]I bet at the beginning of the year the JETS to win the AFC and the JETS to win the Superbowl. Only $5.00 on each. I think the odds at the time were for the JETS to win the AFC was 25-1 and to win the Superbowl were 35-1. Was thinking about hedging the bet just in case but now I think I am just going to let it ride!![/QUOTE]

made the same two bets right after the 4-game losing streak.

got 80-1 on Super Bowl and 40-1 on AFC Champ.

Rookie
    Had Jets money line... $100.00 to win $310.00...SWEET

[QUOTE=gaffneycatch;3463843]made the same two bets right after the 4-game losing streak.

got 80-1 on Super Bowl and 40-1 on AFC Champ.[/QUOTE]

Nice!! I feel like I got ripped off!!

I won $600 yesterday. Had a $400 bet with a Bronco fan at Jets +7, and won $200 from a guy I bet straight up, no points, because I had killed him all year (up about $1,200) and felt sorry for him. And I was confident in a Jet victory.