Thread: If we had Favre with this defence we'd win the SB

If we had Favre with this defence we'd win the SB

After watching both the Vikings and the Jets Play yesterday, I cant stop thinking about how good we would be if Favre was on the Jets this year along with the defence we have. We would win the Superbowl. Im geting PO'd thinking about it.

All Pro
    The Jets can play with anybody, AS IS. Get with the program and stop wasting time fantasizing about that old goat, Favre. We haven't been knocked out yet, so not clear why you're acting as if we are done....

Its ok, we will just beat him in the SB.

uh, did you not watch the last 5 Jets games last year? haha

You are probably right considering how well Favre has played this year, but after the way last year ended with Favre, I didn't want him back.

Practice Squad
    Funny, I was actually thinking the same think while watching the Vikings/Cowboys game.

He never wanted to be here. He used the Jets for a year to get to Minny, where he really wanted to be all along. Would be pretty sweet to beat the Vikings in the Super Bowl, if the Jets beat the Colts.

Mike

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

JFC

This is a joke thread right? Favre never wanted to be a Jet, and killed our 2009 season with his bone headed interceptions in the most important games down the stretch. Sanchez has been much better at protecting the football (1 int in the last month).....and he WANTS TO BE A JET

All League
    i dont necessarily agree...do you know how difficult it is to get to the point the jets are in right now??...not saying we couldnt have had a better regular season but there is no guarantee we would have had a bye and no guarantee we win either of the last 2 games with favre...i am over him

All League
    I favre was the QB, we wouldnt be this good running the ball. he wouldnt want it, and the coaches would have no choice but to do what he wants...no thanks, i'll take my chances with Sanchez.... this year and the next 12...

Hall Of Fame
    100% wrong.

If we had the Brett Favre of LAST year, we'd be 4-12.

Favre of THIS year is only Favre of THIS year because HE HAD SURGERY to fix his shoulder.

And he was ONLY having the surgery for the Vikings, no one else.

If we had Favre of LAST year, we'd basically have Chad Pennington in Wrangler jeans and grey stubble.

Stop, please.

F*** Brett Favre. He never wanted to be with the Jets in the first place and left because he didn't think they could win.

Practice Squad
    Darren Sharper will have a serious chip on his shoulder next week and will go after the pass all day long. You will change your mind then.

Yeah we'll just win the SB without him...

Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    JFC

This is a joke thread right? Favre never wanted to be a Jet, and killed our 2009 season with his bone headed interceptions in the most important games down the stretch. Sanchez has been much better at protecting the football (1 int in the last month).....and he WANTS TO BE A JET
    +1, this is the worst thread ive seen in the past few weeks.

screw favre, he is losing the NFC Champ again...the best thing he ever did for us was get mangini fired

If we had Favre, we wouldn't have this defense b/c if Favre were still here it would mean that last season didn't end in an epic collapse and so Mangini would probably still be here.

Jets Insider VIP
    Favre would have thrown a few more picks...

Having a laugh going thru this thread again