View Poll Results: Who do you want to beat in the Superbowl?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saints

6 60.00%
  • Vikes

4 40.00%

Thread: Who do you want to play in the Superbowl?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do you want to play in the Superbowl?

New Orleans Saints

OR

Minnesota Vikings

We know that the team is focused on beating the Colts next week in Indy but the fact is this team is 60 minutes away from the Superbowl in Miami.

Who do we match up better with? The Saints because we held them to 10 points and may have won if not for a rookie QB taking his lumps. OR the Vikes with their ancient QB who is bound to start heaving some up.

This team will be playing in February. Who do you want to beat?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    While nothing would make me happier than beating Benedict Favre in the SB, the JETS matchup better vs the SAINTS, so I'm more concerned with a win.

Jared Allen after Sanchez scares me.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saints. I think they're the better team, but we match up pretty well with them. And plus, FAVRE. If I have to listen to 2 weeks of media Favrellatio I'm going to be nauseous.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ozu View Post
    Saints. I think they're the better team, but we match up pretty well with them. And plus, FAVRE. If I have to listen to 2 weeks of media Favrellatio I'm going to be nauseous.
    Bingo. IM SICK OF FAVRE-TALK!!!

God willing, if the Jets make it, i want it to be about Sanchez, Brees and the teams.... NOT FAVRE!!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I vote Minny. Why? The Saints fans are closer to Miami and could drive there.

As much as there are a bunch of Favre fans everywhere, we get more of a home field advantage in Miami against Minny than N.O.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    My brother is a huge Saints fan and has been suffering like me for a long time. So, I'd love to see the Saints and Jets get in cause at least one of us will be redeemed for our long lasting support...

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saints. Besides being a better match-up for us, I want a rematch of Week 4. Sanchez is not going to hand out picks and fumbles like its candy, our defense is in Beast-Mode, and we've got a new star in the running game.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by cornjulio21 View Post
    I vote Minny. Why....The Saints fans are closer to Miami and could drive there.

As much as there are a bunch of Favre fans everywhere, we get more of a home field advantage in Miami against Minny than N.O.
    Doesn't matter. Both the Saints & Vikes would be well-represented.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sick of hearing the Jets are a "Cinderella team," yeah we had a rookie QB that cost us a BUNCH of games but this team is absolutely stacked. I mean, come on! David Harris, Bart Scott, Jim Leonhard, Kerry Rhodes, Darrelle Revis, Calvin Pace, Mangold, Brick, Alan Faneca, Braylon Edwards, Cotchery, TJ and Greene. We didn't crash the party, this team is as good as any in the league.

------------
    I think we have a better chance at beating the Saints (assuming we punch the Colts in the mouth this Sunday). We're familiar with them. They lost ugly in their last 3 games of the regular season plus the Vikes are damn good.

That Vikings defense looks awesome. We can run at Jared Allen though. We'll run on anyone actually. It'll be a big challenge no matter the team. This year really is the case of the absolute best teams in the league playing in the conference championships.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the fuk did this thread end up in the dump?

Can the mod responsible pm me or post the answer please? Are u superstitious, let's not get ahead of ourselves type of thing?

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry man, got a huge game ahead of us on Sunday against Indy led by one of the best QB's ever. If we win, the thread will be definitely be resurrected.