Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have Playoff Sex Last Night?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone Have Playoff Sex Last Night?

Not me, too worked up for the game, too drained afterwards. Still have no voice, sound like a squeaky mouse.

But tonight's the night. Gonna give it to the wife. Give it to her good. Sorta like Kerry Rhodes on an onsides kick. Gonna be all over dat sh*t, bounce it around, grab it with both hands.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. She was too wiped out from the Vikes win, then the Jets win and dealing with my drunk a*s after our game.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464508]Not me, too worked up for the game, too drained afterwards. Still have no voice, sound like a squeaky mouse.

But tonight's the night. Gonna give it to the wife. Give it to her good. Sorta like Kerry Rhodes on an onsides kick. Gonna be all over dat sh*t, bounce it around, grab it with both hands.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

LMAO

I think this is what the Martin Luther King holiday is all about.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hilarious SAR... you very well could have been describing me last night. I was absolutely exhausted, although I woke up at about 3am, and gave my wife a little exploratory nudge from the back of my left hand. No success.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Exploratory nudge, HA HA HA, classic.

I passed out prior to the highlights (11PM I guess), woke up at 4AM and was out on JI posting at 5AM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    nope but i did win some backdoor action from one of my buddys wife since she was a charger fan and guaranteed the win. cant wait for her to pay up lol...if the chargers won id have to wear a chargers hat all weekend in vegas for superbowl.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    With myself.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SAR actually shot his load jacking off to his Matt Leinert poster.

[SIZE="6"]Same Old SAR[/SIZE]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have the best wife. She watched both games, was as much of a maniac screaming during the Jet game as my son and me, and hunted down and enjoyed myriad post game shows and highlights until bed time. At this point, our game euphoria morphed into a spirited marital coupling where I orchestrated orgasms for her utilizing manual, oral and penile techniques, and was allowed to complete the experience by "DNA moisturizing" various parts of her personage. After which we watched more Jet highlights until falling into a blissful sleep.

Hall Of Fame
    home of the hot guy in my avatar.. oh baby!
    Post Thanks / Like
    is it me or does borgo seem to have the best sex life???:D:yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, actually gave in to my wife's baby making request under the condition that if it's a boy we name him Rex!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3464547]I have the best wife. She watched both games, was as much of a maniac screaming during the Jet game as my son and me, and hunted down and enjoyed myriad post game shows and highlights until bed time. At this point, our game euphoria morphed into a spirited marital coupling where I orchestrated orgasms for her utilizing manual, oral and penile techniques, and was allowed to complete the experience by "DNA moisturizing" various parts of her personage. After which we watched more Jet highlights until falling into a blissful sleep.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but did you get laid?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;3464547]I have the best wife. She watched both games, was as much of a maniac screaming during the Jet game as my son and me, and hunted down and enjoyed myriad post game shows and highlights until bed time. At this point, our game euphoria morphed into a spirited marital coupling where I orchestrated orgasms for her utilizing manual, oral and penile techniques, and was allowed to complete the experience by "DNA moisturizing" various parts of her personage. After which we watched more Jet highlights until falling into a blissful sleep.[/QUOTE]

You crack me up like no one else on this board:rofl:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3464550]is it me or does borgo seem to have the best sex life???:D:yes:[/QUOTE]

Gotta marry the right person, I guess. One of these days, my sex drive will wane. Nah. :D

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464508]Not me, too worked up for the game, too drained afterwards. Still have no voice, sound like a squeaky mouse.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

hmmm

[img]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3217/3015062728_6b27f9a6ae.jpg[/img]

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Yankeejet22;3464555]Yeah, but did you get laid?[/QUOTE]

LOL. Read "DNA moisturize" as pulling out and blasting wonderfully soft and fleshy female parts.

[QUOTE=simijet;3464556]You crack me up like no one else on this board:rofl:[/QUOTE]

I do try to maintain decorum and keep the terminology clinical. :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=David Harris;3464535]SAR actually shot his load jacking off to his Matt Leinert poster.

Same Old SAR[/QUOTE]

.....and I've never watched an NCAA football game in my life. Tell me, if I put up a sig a year ago begging for Mark Sanchez, you'd be dogging me from thread to thread, telling me what a genius I am? For putting a name in a sig for a guy who I'd never seen throw a college pass? Sure, that sounds right.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was away with the GF for the weekend, checked out of the hotel yesterday morning, so by game time yesterday, we were both completely satiated.

:D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;3464522]LMAO

I think this is what the Martin Luther King holiday is all about.[/QUOTE]

"I as a person will get to the promised land!"

--SAR to his wife, 9pm tonight.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3464550]is it me or does borgo seem to have the best sex life???:D:yes:[/QUOTE]

He certainly has the most graphic sex life.