Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone Have Playoff Sex Last Night?

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=BigBensAngel7;3464550]is it me or does borgo seem to have the best sex life???:D:yes:[/QUOTE]

Heh heh heh...I like watching you think about Borgo in the bedroom.

:rofl:

All League
    I was wayyyy too drunk to do it justice last night. I'm on board tonight, however. Gotta' thank her for putting together all the food for the shindig yesterday...

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;3464526]Hilarious SAR... you very well could have been describing me last night. I was absolutely exhausted, although I woke up at about 3am, and gave my wife a little exploratory nudge from the back of my left hand. No success.[/QUOTE]

I've tried that too, usually just gets me a knee to the groin and a trip downstairs into the office where nubiles.com and streaming HD videos of Eastern European girls are always a handy alternative.

SAR I

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464575].....and I've never watched an NCAA football game in my life. Tell me, if I put up a sig a year ago begging for Mark Sanchez, you'd be dogging me from thread to thread, telling me what a genius I am? For putting a name in a sig for a guy who I'd never seen throw a college pass? Sure, that sounds right.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Can you once-and-for-all admit that the 3000 Leinart man-love posts were WRONG?

[SIZE="1"]Btw, nobody believes you never saw him play. Not with the creepy man-love you had going on [/SIZE]

:D

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JStokes;3464576]Was away with the GF for the weekend, checked out of the hotel yesterday morning, so by game time yesterday, we were both completely satiated.

[/QUOTE]

You must share. Not fair. Is she petite? Nice toes?

SAR I

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;3464526]Hilarious SAR... you very well could have been describing me last night. I was absolutely exhausted, although I woke up at about 3am, and gave my wife a little exploratory nudge from the back of my left hand. No success.[/QUOTE]

Haha yea me too around the same time. That and the heartburn kept me up. Bailed out on her and just blew up the toilet instead.

PS - Good call on those Bacon wrapped breadsticks!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464592]You must share. Not fair. Is she petite? Nice toes?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

4-11. 99 lbs.

VERY nice feet.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

[QUOTE=JStokes;3464591]Can you once-and-for-all admit that the 3000 Leinart man-love posts were WRONG?

[SIZE="1"]Btw, nobody believes you never saw him play. Not with the creepy man-love you had going on [/SIZE]

:D[/QUOTE]

If it makes everyone shut the hell up, sure "SAR was wrong about Leinart".

Anything's better than having to type the truth over and over again. And if my man-love offseason act helped just a single person in the Jets front office have a passing tad of a thought to dump Pennington and draft a bonafide franchise QB prospect, no problemo. Not that any of this takes the joy out of the Jets/Chargers afterglow of course. Going to be happy for a few weeks (hopefully) at least.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    I heard Philip Rivers was f*cked and Nate Kaeding is screwed.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464508]Not me, too worked up for the game, too drained afterwards. Still have no voice, sound like a squeaky mouse.

But tonight's the night. Gonna give it to the wife. Give it to her good. Sorta like Kerry Rhodes on an onsides kick. Gonna be all over dat sh*t, bounce it around, grab it with both hands.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

me neither.......... too much "Jet Fuel" from the bar, too much excitement etc.....

11 years of frustration came out of my body instead.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-04o_KmQ9XY[/url]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;3464615]me neither.......... too much "Jet Fuel" from the bar, too much excitement etc.....

11 years of frustration came out of my body instead.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-04o_KmQ9XY[/url][/QUOTE]

Jeez, that place is ROCKIN'! :yes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464602]If it makes everyone shut the hell up, sure "SAR was wrong about Leinart".

[B]Anything's better than having to type the truth over and over again. And if my man-love offseason act helped just a single person in the Jets front office have a passing tad of a thought to dump Pennington and draft a bonafide franchise QB prospect, no problemo[/B]. Not that any of this takes the joy out of the Jets/Chargers afterglow of course. Going to be happy for a few weeks (hopefully) at least.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Not the truth, and fairly certain your incoherent diatribes had nothing to do with the Jets drafting Sanchez. :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3464508]Not me, too worked up for the game, too drained afterwards. Still have no voice, sound like a squeaky mouse.

But tonight's the night. Gonna give it to the wife. Give it to her good. Sorta like Kerry Rhodes on an onsides kick. Gonna be all over dat sh*t, bounce it around, grab it with both hands.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Too old and tired last night..... had to wait until this morning :)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3464620]Jeez, that place is ROCKIN'! :yes:[/QUOTE]

Thanks Man!

[url]www.charlottejetsfans.com[/url]

Myself and a good friend have worked very hard to build up the attendance.

Hall Of Fame
    I did, around 11 pm last night. I was replaying game in my head. Wife was trying to listen to the TV downstairs to see who was winning the Golden Globe awards. Magical.:yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3464532]nope but [B]i did win some backdoor action from one of my buddys wife[/B] since she was a charger fan and guaranteed the win. cant wait for her to pay up lol...if the chargers won id have to wear a chargers hat all weekend in vegas for superbowl.[/QUOTE]
    wait...wha wha what?

lol...you guys are crazy in California

All Pro
    When I saw ths thread, I though we were going to finally find out what scared that little hamster in SAR's game day thread posts. :D

[QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3464532]nope but i did win some backdoor action from one of my buddys wife since she was a charger fan and guaranteed the win. cant wait for her to pay up lol...if the chargers won id have to wear a chargers hat all weekend in vegas for superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Prior to calling in the wager, you should stop by your local sex shop and purchase something called "The Seven Gates of Hell". Wearing this during your backdoor foray should add that extra emphasis to her experience, if not a trip to the emergency room for suturing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetswin;3464644]wait...wha wha what?

lol...you guys are crazy in California[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing and had to re-read. :P

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=CaliJetsFan;3464532]nope but i did win some backdoor action from one of my buddys wife since she was a charger fan and guaranteed the win. cant wait for her to pay up lol...if the chargers won id have to wear a chargers hat all weekend in vegas for superbowl.[/QUOTE]

Say, what???

As for me, I am flying solo these days. But I have a date saturday and may take it out on her then :D