Thread: The Perfect Human Manning deserves failure esp. against the Jets: Here's why!

The Perfect Human Manning deserves failure esp. against the Jets: Here's why!

1997, Tennessee QB Peyton Manning is all set to come out a year early and enter the NFL draft.

1997, Bill Parcells wants to start off his regime with a new QB and we have the #1 overall pick that year after our horrendous 1-15 season in '96.

1997, Manning snubbs Parcells (the #1 coach in football at that time), he snubbs playing in the #1 city in America, and he snubbs the NY Jets franchise by recinding announcement to enter the NFL and instead he opts for a 4th season at Tennessee where he had nothing more to prove.

MANNING DIDN'T WANT TO BE A JET. HE WAS AFRAID TO PLAY IN NYC. HE THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER WIN ANYTHING HERE. HE SNUBBED THE BEST COACH IN AMERICA. HE BASICALLY GAVE US THE MIDDLE FINGER AND CHICKEN-SH*TTED HIMSELF BACK TO TENNESSEE. HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANNING AND SANCHEZ!!!

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    1997, Tennessee QB Peyton Manning is all set to come out a year early and enter the NFL draft.

1997, Bill Parcells wants to start off his regime with a new QB and we have the #1 overall pick that year after our horrendous 1-15 season in '96.

1997, Manning snubbs Parcells (the #1 coach in football at that time), he snubbs playing in the #1 city in America, and he snubbs the NY Jets franchise by recinding announcement to enter the NFL and instead he opts for a 4th season at Tennessee where he had nothing more to prove.

MANNING DIDN'T WANT TO BE A JET. HE WAS AFRAID TO PLAY IN NYC. HE THOUGHT HE WOULD NEVER WIN ANYTHING HERE. HE SNUBBED THE BEST COACH IN AMERICA. HE BASICALLY GAVE US THE MIDDLE FINGER AND CHICKEN-SH*TTED HIMSELF BACK TO TENNESSEE. HUGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MANNING AND SANCHEZ!!!
    That is why I have always hated Peyton Manning, I remember when he snubbed us. Thanks for the post to shake everyones memory.

I have grown to love his commercials however. Other than that we need to crush him for the 1997 snub.