Thread: Does it hurt more the deeper you get in the playoffs, r we settin ourselves up??

Does it hurt more the deeper you get in the playoffs, r we settin ourselves up??

I'm past SOJ cause I think the future is bright and we've already broke that hex with the foundation that Rex has put forth. How would you feel if we lost against the Colts in a disaster melt down or such? I don't know if this believing this is good or bad. The more you believe the bigger the let down. How would you feel?

Personally either way I'd feel good we got this far. Great season no matter what happens from here. I'll probably never forget this team.

It depends if you're like us, who according to experts aren't supposed to be in the playoffs,

OR

If you're like the Chargers, who had high SuperBowl expectations. If we lost this past weekend, we'd say it was a good season and we'd have work to do. The Charger fans are ready to kill themselves.

This has been by far the most exciting season I can remember (I was pretty young in 98) and considering the LOWWWWW lows of this season, I think no matter what...I will be okay with how the season ends. We proved some people wrong, and we have a GREAT foundation and a promising HC.

Love this team.