Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "I'm acting strange and people are concerned about me because of the Jets" Thread

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by jets31 View Post
    serenity now!
    lol

"Hey Peyton, the jerk store called and they're running out of you!"

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Slightly off topic, but I had a little story from today that I thought was cool.

Today was my first day of classes for the new semester. My first class was Statistics and the professor is about 70 years old. Seems like a pretty cool guy. Anyway, turns out that he's a life long Colts fan. Been a fan since the late 40's when they were the New York Yankees and has followed them from there, to Dallas, Baltimore, and now Indianapolis. Of course I was wearing my Jets winter coat and he noticed as soon as he walked into the room. He sparked up a conversation with me about the game and we end up talking for the first 20 minutes of class while the rest of the class just listened.

After that class, I walked over to my Humanities class. I walk in the classroom about 20 minutes early, and I'm the first one there except for the professor. As soon as I walk in the door he says, "Hey, nice shirt. Glad you're not a fan of those ****ing ***** Giants." I knew I was going to like this guy. Sure enough, it was one of the most entertaining and interesting lectures I've ever had.

Just thought that it was such a fitting way to start off the semester.

Was "Statz" in your class?

Count on a F and an A.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

"Hey Peyton, the jerk store called and they're running out of you!"
    HA HA HA, nice!