Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis Colts 31, New York Jets 28

Indianapolis Colts 31, New York Jets 28

This happened 39 months ago. Is there a reason no one is talking about it?

[url]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006100106/2006/REG4/colts@jets[/url]

SAR I

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468190]This happened 39 months ago. Is there a reason no one is talking about it?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Was this the horsesh*t pass interference call on Wayne game? And the surprise onside kick?

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468190]This happened 39 months ago. Is there a reason no one is talking about it?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Sar your like the Anti Jet are you related to Joe Benigno?
    Have faith this a new era WHY NOT US?

Maybe because it was 4 years ago and that both these teams are completely different from then.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because it has no relevance whatsoever.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;3468195]Maybe because it was 4 years ago and that both these teams are completely different from then.[/QUOTE]

We had an identical OL and RB and had only 37 yards rushing. That's what concerns me. Yes, we fell behind and started to throw like crazy, but early on in that game before it got out of hand we couldn't move the ball on the ground at all.

SAR I

All League

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Chad Pennington, Cedric Houston, Kevan Barlow?

:baghead:

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468197]We had an identical OL and RB and had only 37 yards rushing. That's what concerns me. Yes, we fell behind and started to throw like crazy, but early on in that game before it got out of hand we couldn't move the ball on the ground at all.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

This offensive line is just a TAD better.

It was prior to the Pennington injury and the Colts beat-down was our worst loss of the season for those healthy, "not SOJ", first place 3-0 New York Jets.

This doesn't concern anyone?

SAR I

All League
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3468197][B]We had an identical OL and RB[/B] and had only 37 yards rushing. That's what concerns me. Yes, we fell behind and started to throw like crazy, but early on in that game before it got out of hand we couldn't move the ball on the ground at all.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

HUH? :huh:

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468197]We had an identical OL and RB and had only 37 yards rushing. That's what concerns me. Yes, we fell behind and started to throw like crazy,[B] but early on in that game before it got out of hand we couldn't move the ball on the ground at all.[/B]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if we can't move the ball on the ground early on in this game, either

All League
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3468197]We had an identical OL and RB and had only 37 yards rushing. That's what concerns me. Yes, we fell behind and started to throw like crazy, but early on in that game before it got out of hand we couldn't move the ball on the ground at all.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

the OL is much better now than 39 months ago. especially brick and mangold. they were very much inexperienced at the time. i would not worry too much about that.

We also have Shonn Greene... helloo

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468204]It was prior to the Pennington injury and the Colts beat-down was our worst loss of the season for those healthy, "not SOJ", first place 3-0 New York Jets.

This doesn't concern anyone?

SAR I[/QUOTE]

No. It's idiotic to compare an offensive line who have just started playing together to one who has played several seasons together.

All League
    Yes, there's a reason no one is talking about it. You even answered your own question. The reason is that it was 39 months ago. :shakehead

Sorry. But this thread and logic both suck. Dump.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

We need to make sure Cedric Houston gets the bulk of the carries this week.

Barlow is done.

You had a QB that day who played even with Manning; it should concern you the chances are slim of that happening Sunday. The good news is the Jets rushing game is much better than Indy's and in my opinion gives the Jets a real shot to pull off the upset by controlling the clock and keeping Manning off of the field.
    Last edited by gcherd; 01-20-2010 at 09:42 AM.

I didn't realize we had a #1 defense 4 years ago. Thanks for clearing that up SAR. Your football acumen knows no bounds.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

[QUOTE=doggin94it;3468208]I wouldn't be surprised if we can't move the ball on the ground early on in this game, either[/QUOTE]

....and then break a long one in the 3rd/4th quarter, right? Our MO is getting predictable but if it works, I'll stick with it.