Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indianapolis Colts 31, New York Jets 28

Hall Of Fame
    we do have to watch out for Marvin Harrison...he's lethal after the catch (and in a Philadelphia back alley)

Jets Insider VIP
    Jesus Christ

SAR is the epitome of what is wrong with our fanbase.

I don't think I would have ever remembered Cedric Houston. He was another player like Clowney and Jonathan Carter that many said. why does he not get more carries? This is why. What is he doing now?:yes: Prolly asking. Would you like some fries with that?

Was this the game when Nugent executed that great surprise onside kick, and Justin Miller had a KR TD?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3468217]Sorry. But this thread and logic both suck. Dump.[/QUOTE]

I second this motion.

Hall Of Fame
    A rookie D'Brick, Pete Kendall , a rookie Mangold, Anthony Clement and Adrian Jones

Cedric Houston, B.J Askew and Kevan Barlow

Ok...

:eek::rolleyes::zzz::confused:

All League
    [QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3468217]Sorry. But this thread and logic both suck. Dump.[/QUOTE]

+100000

SAR puts his credibility and intelligence on the line to fulfill his pre-AFCC game superstitions and all you people can do is knock him down.

Go SAR. Where's the mouse?

Hall Of Fame
    Wow that brings back the memories.

BTW Greene/TJ are slightly better than Houston and *gulp* Barlow.

SAR, I like you dude, but this makes no sense. Two totally different teams for both organizations. The only constant is Peyton Manning, and this is his best season ever.

All League
    This is the best you could come up with? Come on SAR, I know you can do better.

LMFAO.

what an epic fail.

SAR I how do you even call yourself a fan?

'06 was the WORST o-line in a decade. Jesus Christ.

What a buzz kill thread.

[QUOTE=Johnny Rico;3468448]LMFAO.

what an epic fail.

SAR I how do you even call yourself a fan?

'06 was the WORST o-line in a decade. Jesus Christ.[/QUOTE]

This is a charade he likes to play around here. Seems to think that by predicting the opposite of what the outcome is will fall in our favor. It was funny 4 years ago....

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

While we real Jets fans will celebrate the AFC Championship, SAR will pull on his pud and look for reasons that the Jets will lose the Superbowl.

It's an extremely cowardly position.

"Yeah, I kind like the Jets, but I'm afraid that they are going to lose and hurt my delicate feelings."

That's SAR's position.

Gutless, protective, afraid. The life of SAR.

He'll come on here with his neat chick-colored BMW or whatever. Guess what? I could buy 20 of those right now in cash and not blink an eye. He'll come on here saying he's successful. Guess what, I could buy and sell him 20 times over.

What he won't do is stand up and back his team. He's afraid. There is always some shoe to drop that's going to hurt guys like SAR.

I know a lot of guys like that. We call them workers. We hire people like him. We pay him what we decide to pay him, we give him enough to spend on a few pretty toys. We make them feel "successful". We own them.

Jets are going to win.

20-13.

SAR will panic, and cry, and whine like a little school girl.

That's OK. I'll find him a job afterwards.

[QUOTE=Crease29;3468428]SAR puts his credibility and intelligence on the line to fulfill his pre-AFCC game superstitions and all you people can do is knock him down.

Go SAR. Where's the mouse?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/399090118_0b3215ac8c1.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

Atta boy SAR. Sacrificing yourself for the greater good. :yes:

SAR's just trying to bring us a bit of perspective amid mass homerism. Iz ok :rolleyes:

All League
    [QUOTE=deadringer;3468222]we do have to watch out for Marvin Harrison...he's lethal after the catch (and in a Philadelphia back alley)[/QUOTE]

LMAO Good One

To the OP I dont know how in the hell that game can concern you, that O Line is not even close to as good as we have now (Brick and Mangold have alot more expirience, we got Faneca whos better than Kendall and Woody is by far better than that bum we had at RT) we got way better RBs and Coaches on OLine and HC, a number 1 Defense, better kicker and Bob Sanders isnt playing...

Sorry man but if that game makes you worried about this weeks AFCC game I feel bad for yah bro, have some confidence and if anything take the 1st 2 and 1/2 quarters from week 16 @ IND this year for a better comparison.

[QUOTE=SAR I;3468190]This happened 39 months ago. Is there a reason no one is talking about it?

[url]http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2006100106/2006/REG4/colts@jets[/url]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Yup.

The reason is that we are going to the Super Bowl - and I knew it during the 3rd quarter of the Chargers game.

"How?" you ask?

Simple - as soon as I soon a commercial from the announcers that THE WHO will be performing at half time at this year's Super Bowl, I knew karma said "SAR I, you will have to sit and listen to the Who at the half time show of the Super Bowl that your Jets FINALLY make it to after ten billion years!"

Swear to god - I saw that announcement, thought of you Scott, and said "We're beating the Chargers, and we're beating the Colts.":eek:

Whether we win or lose the SB - that's another matter. We'll be competitive through the first half though. Just to make SAR stick around for the half time show. :D

That last 30 mins? Who knows? :cool: