Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally! Pep Rally Details...........

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Finally! Pep Rally Details...........

From the NY Jets official website:

[URL]http://www.newyorkjets.com/news/articles/show/3580-jets-unveil-championship-week-fan-events[/URL]

See ya there. :yes:

... good stuff!!! ...

... for those who attend please pass on stories, videos, photo's, etc. for those of us out of state who can't make it ...

thx,

l_j_r

Yea, I just got the facebook invite. This works out great for me. I work in Plainview until 5pm. :steamin:

please please please for those of you going to the rally, take loads of pictures and remember some awesome stories for those of us who can't attend!

TODAY

JETS FLIGHT CREW CALENDAR SIGNING AT JETS SHOP

WHAT: The Jets Flight Crew will be signing copies of their 2010 Swimsuit Calendar at the Jets Shop in Manhattan. All week long Jets Shop customers who use their MasterCard® card receive 15% off their order at Jet Shop Manhattan and at [url]www.jetsshop.com[/url].

WHO: Members of the 2009 Jets Flight Crew Cheerleading Squad

WHEN: Wednesday, Jan. 20, 6–8 p.m.

WHERE: Jets Shop, 437 Madison Avenue @ 50th St., New York, NY

THURSDAY

TIMES SQUARE PEP RALLY

WHAT: The City of New York will host a pep rally in Times Square for the team. Mayor Michael Bloomberg will be on hand to show New York City’s support for the Jets as they prepare for the AFC Championship Game on Sunday, Jan. 24. The event will be hosted by 1050 ESPN Radio personality Michael Kay. “Win and We’re In” rally towels will be distributed courtesy of Toyota.

WHO: Mayor Michael Bloomberg, Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum, Jets all-time leading rusher Curtis Martin, Jets Flight Crew Cheerleaders. Live music will be performed by Warner Brothers recording artist Jason Derulo, including his mega hit single, “Whatcha Say.”

WHEN: Thursday, Jan. 21, 5:30–6:30 p.m.

WHERE: Times Square between 44th and 45th Streets. To gain access to the event, all attendees must enter at 42nd and Broadway.

PROHIBITED ITEMS: To ensure public safety and security, the following items will not be permitted: coolers, large backpacks, large bags, weapons, glass containers, alcohol and chairs. All attendees are subject to search and confiscated items will not be returned.

SATURDAY

TEAM SENDOFF AT THE ATLANTIC HEALTH JETS TRAINING CENTER

WHAT: Fans are invited to come create a special “runway” for the team when the Jets depart the Training Center for Indianapolis to face the Colts in the AFC Championship Game the next day. Fans will have the opportunity to form a tunnel and send the team off with excitement, enthusiasm and well wishes for a win and one more trip, to play in Super Bowl XLIV in South Florida.

WHO: Jets players and coaches

WHEN: Saturday, Jan. 23, 10 a.m.

WHERE: Atlantic Health Jets Training Center, 1 Jets Drive, Florham Park, NJ 07932

Jason Derulo is a pretty big artist too. JETS did a good job here. wish it was a little longer though

Yea I was inches from making that trip Saturday, but my wife reminded me that I AM BAD LUCK when I get anywhere near the Jets. Considering that this is the first year I haven't attended training camp, I think it might be best for ALL of us if I stay home.

Have Fun everyone!!!

OH GOLLY GEE A PEP RALLY

Our defense is dazziling
    Our offense hot stuff
    Cause were the mighty Jets
    And were tuff tuff TUFF!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

What? No weapons allowed? Jeez.

I'll be there for the team send-off at 10am.

Anyone else?

[QUOTE=LIDeadHead;3468440]Yea I was inches from making that trip Saturday, but my wife reminded me that I AM BAD LUCK when I get anywhere near the Jets. Considering that this is the first year I haven't attended training camp, I think it might be best for ALL of us if I stay home.

Have Fun everyone!!![/QUOTE]

[U][B]Dont you DARE[/B][/U] attend these events!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I'm sorry boyz & girlz I did the best that I could. I am a tiny bit disappointed that they didn't make this a little later, like between 6 & 8 p.m. which was the original plan, but I know dealing with the City of New York is like trying to get a free hit out of a crack head, it just ain't happen'in. :P

Anyway I have to leave work early in order to attend this event tomorrow night myself & my boss isn't too thrilled about that (he's a Dolphin's fan), but I am excited about the "Send Off Rally" on Saturday morning & getting my people together to go. I have an 11 year old neighbor, Lil Pete, who is so elated that "his Jets" are in the playoffs that he's getting the NY Jets logo shaved into his head at the barber after school today.

We Made It Happen. Let's Enjoy It. :yes:

Very cool!!! There is two pics of me and my son, on pages 17 and 21 from the last rally.

[QUOTE=greenwichjetfan;3468475][U][B]Dont you DARE[/B][/U] attend these events!!!!!!!!!!!

:D[/QUOTE]

Dont worry. Ill wake up at 11am just to be sure. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

[QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3468462]What? No weapons allowed? Jeez.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which I sent a text msg. 2 a couple of my NYPD buddies over at Midtown North. I want to know even if the rally is scheduled from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m will they be chasing people out of the square at 6:31 p.m.?

BTW - Who wants to meet up at ESPN Zone after the rally for some Jet Juice drinks? :P

Practice Squad
    I'll be leaving work early tomorrow then since I work in chelsea.

I'm in !! But only for the free towel :rolleyes:

[IMG]http://20.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kwk7c8TTcr1qa5n05o1_500.png[/IMG]

Veteran
    I'm 5 short blocks away. I think I can make it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Polidore22! U guys have to come find me & vice versa tomorrow night if U R going! Can't wait to meet U & I will be easy to spot, but I think U will be easier. ;)
    Last edited by Limolady; 01-20-2010 at 05:20 PM.