Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jinx Alert: I just booked a flight to Miami, so we're pretty much toast on Sunday.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Jinx Alert: I just booked a flight to Miami, so we're pretty much toast on Sunday.

Sorry fellas. Had to lock in before the prices got out of control.

It was fun while it lasted. Great run, lots of fun. But officially all over now.

Again, apologies.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    great thread

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    TJ&TW is not a Jets fan, so this reverse jinx is officially approved.

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3469391]TJ&TW is not a Jets fan, so this reverse jinx is officially approved.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

That's too good to be true.

If only it were that simple.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3469386]Sorry fellas. Had to lock in before the prices got out of control.

It was fun while it lasted. Great run, lots of fun. But officially all over now.

Again, apologies.[/QUOTE]

I have to admit to doing something similar. I have on hold for FF miles, a flight on Friday night and the first flight back on Monday morning. But, because it has not been finalized yet (needs to be purchased by Sunday at 11:59 pm), I don't think it qualifies for a jink.

Flights will be booked like mad once the Jets win, so I figured I'd play the middle ground.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a bigger jinx IMO. ;)

[url]http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=546[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3469386]Sorry fellas. Had to lock in before the prices got out of control.

[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Why are you considering giving Woody more money for tickets?.....or even following the team anymore. The whole process has left such a bad taste in your mouth that I would expect you would have moved on.....or are you here just to torture SAR?[/B][/COLOR]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SyracuseJet;3469467]This is a bigger jinx IMO. ;)

[url]http://www.jetsshop.com/jets/home.php?cat=546[/url][/QUOTE]

All the teams are doing it, here's the Colts one, for example

[url]http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=326[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ven0m;3469476]All the teams are doing it, here's the Colts one, for example

[url]http://www.coltsproshoponline.com/cart.php?m=product_list&c=326[/url][/QUOTE]

Yes, but I'm about to pre-order 1 of everything so that makes the jinx official.

I mean $3 keychain? $2 bumpersticker? Super Bowl program?! Yes please. :yes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Traitor Jay & the Woodies;3469386]Sorry fellas. Had to lock in before the prices got out of control. It was fun while it lasted. Great run, lots of fun. But officially all over now. Again, apologies.[/QUOTE]

U know I luv ya Traitor (had our differences over the WSS & the "Queens Option" but that's old hat, lol) but please, don't flatter yourselves, any of you.

What's about to happen for the NY Jet players & their fans is already written in the stars, God has aligned them & Rex Ryan has the gift of being able to read the road map he's been given.

U also have LadyLuck your side. Well I've always been on your side & posting here since 2001, lol, so book your trips, wash your 41 year old tighty whiteys (probably tighty yellows by now :P) with the original NY Jets logo on it & let destiny takes it course. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please delete this thread like it never existed and ban this guy till monday morning

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SyracuseJet;3469481]Yes, but I'm about to pre-order 1 of everything so that makes the jinx official.

I mean $3 keychain? $2 bumpersticker? Super Bowl program?! Yes please. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'm sure the little kids in Nicaragua will love the bumper stickers. At least they got t-shirts from the Pats.:rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3469516]I'm sure the little kids in Honduras will love the bumper stickers. At least they got t-shirts from the Pats.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

From the one interntentz available in the neighborhood they learned how they were being mocked....so they wiped their a**es with those years ago...

:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3469516]I'm sure the little kids in Nicaragua will love the bumper stickers. At least they got t-shirts from the Pats.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Whatever happened to that pic? I LOL'ed all day with the Patsie trolls trying 2 defend "Americas Team". :P

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3469531]Whatever happened to that pic? I LOL'ed all day with the Patsie trolls trying 2 defend "Americas Team". :P[/QUOTE]

THERE'S THIS:

[IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/Luckeye.Hater/R-D5v8dVEHI/AAAAAAAAAHs/foDazzRQxA8/19-0+gear.jpg[/IMG]

AND THIS:

[IMG]http://mentalfloss.cachefly.net/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/19-0.jpg[/IMG]

BUT I WAS ALWAYS PARTIAL TO THIS:

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jlzg520ys9I/R7SQ7oDJb0I/AAAAAAAAAHw/xJAfjRsfsYg/s400/photo02.jpg[/IMG]

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=crasherino;3469427]I have to admit to doing something similar. I have on hold for FF miles, a flight on Friday night and the first flight back on Monday morning. But, because it has not been finalized yet (needs to be purchased by Sunday at 11:59 pm), I don't think it qualifies for a jink.

Flights will be booked like mad once the Jets win, so I figured I'd play the middle ground.[/QUOTE]

JetBlue still has cheap flights to Ft Lauderdale and a good cancellation policy if you apply the fare within a year.

So, it's an option if you want in on the jinx. ;)

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3469505]U know I luv ya Traitor (had our differences over the WSS & the "Queens Option" but that's old hat, lol) but please, don't flatter yourselves, any of you.

What's about to happen for the NY Jet players & their fans is already written in the stars, God has aligned them & Rex Ryan has the gift of being able to read the road map he's been given.

U also have LadyLuck your side. Well I've always been on your side & posting here since 2001, lol, so book your trips, wash your 41 year old tighty whiteys (probably tighty yellows by now :P) with the original NY Jets logo on it & let destiny takes it course. :yes:[/QUOTE]

You goin' to Indy or what?

SAR I

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;3469505]U know I luv ya Traitor (had our differences over the WSS & the "Queens Option" but that's old hat, lol) but please, don't flatter yourselves, any of you.

U also have LadyLuck your side. Well I've always been on your side & posting here since 2001, lol, so book your trips, wash your 41 year old tighty whiteys (probably tighty yellows by now :P) with the original NY Jets logo on it & let destiny takes it course. :yes:[/QUOTE]

I'll buy you a beer in South Florida then.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://www.vintagesportsshoppe.com/photos/miaa1.jpg[/IMG]

There. Jinx reversed.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

you truly hate the team, don't you? ;)