Thread: JETS BREAKFAST/BRUNCH/TAILGATE/VIEWING PARTY-FREE

JETS BREAKFAST/BRUNCH/TAILGATE/VIEWING PARTY-FREE

Hey guys, my father(huge Jets fan and season ticket holder) is hosting a Jets Breakfast Brunch tailgate viewing party at his restaurant, Marlins Cafe in Point Pleasant Beach NJ, for the Jets vs Colts game on Sunday.

THE BREAKFAST/BRUNCH from 12:30-1:30 is FREE

WHERE: MARLINS CAFE - 1901 Ocean Avenue Point Pleasant NJ 08742
    732-714-8035

WHEN: Sunday, January 20. 12:30 till end of game

DETAILS:

-BREAKFAST/BRUNCH- [COLOR="Red"]FREE[/COLOR] - complimentary breakfast/brunch from 12:30 to 1:30 before the game starts

- When the game starts there will be Pizza, Wing, and Beer Specials.

-Great place to watch the game with fellow Jets fans(Owner is Jets season ticket holder)

- 12 Flat Screen TV's to watch the game and celebrate with Jet fans.

- GIVEAWAYS

- WEAR YOUR GREEN AND JETS ATTIRE!!!

ASK ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS

Practice Squad
    sounds like a good time and i love Point Pleasant, but i've got to stay planted in the same recliner with the same edwards jersey on with the same people coming by...I dont want to be repsonsible for anything bad happening here!

[QUOTE=Sexi Rexi;3469647]sounds like a good time and i love Point Pleasant, but i've got to stay planted in the same recliner with the same edwards jersey on with the same people coming by...I dont want to be repsonsible for anything bad happening here![/QUOTE]

no prob lol. it will be a good time

gonna bump this up for anyone that may be interested.

one more bump..any JERSEY SHORE JETS FANS STOP IN!

I forwarded this to a few that live near...hopefully you have a good showing

[QUOTE=Jman21;3472621]I forwarded this to a few that live near...hopefully you have a good showing[/QUOTE]

thanks. it will be a fun experience with jets fans packing the place

forwarded to friends of mine in jersey. good luck, hope your father has good, safe fun at the restaurant, and GOOOOO JETS!!