Thread: Okay, what's the deal with Squirters?

Okay, what's the deal with Squirters?

Seriously! Anyone here ever been with a woman who, you know, squirts? Sure, many have seen it in pron, but many years ago I was getting alittle side action with a co-worker. I had never seen or even heard of this phenomenum. Imagine my surprise when I first went in for a taste. As she got close to...y'know...she let go a stream of it. At the time I just chalked it up to a sensitive bladder, which I found a bit gross, but was never really sure what it was. I shied away from that activity for the most part, but it happened anytime things got hot and heavy. So, the question is, is it truly a woman's ejaculate, or was I getting pissed on?

Discuss.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Patrollie View Post
    Seriously! Anyone here ever been with a woman who, you know, squirts? Sure, many have seen it in pron, but many years ago I was getting alittle side action with a co-worker. I had never seen or even heard of this phenomenum. Imagine my surprise when I first went in for a taste. As she got close to...y'know...she let go a stream of it. At the time I just chalked it up to a sensitive bladder, which I found a bit gross, but was never really sure what it was. I shied away from that activity for the most part, but it happened anytime things got hot and heavy. So, the question is, is it truly a woman's ejaculate, or was I getting pissed on?

Discuss.
    Knowing you, it was a defensive move..she would have sh** on you to get you out of there, but all she could conjure was a weak stream of water, out of fear and disgust.

I know you would have preferred the sh**, being a chowd, but it is what it is...

Sorry for your troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Knowing you, it was a defensive move..she would have sh** on you to get you out of there, but all she could conjure was a weak stream of water, out of fear and disgust.

I know you would have preferred the sh**, being a chowd, but it is what it is...

Sorry for your troubles.
    I LOL'd. You can be pretty funny for...y'know....a gay guy.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

yes....after it happened she said, "I should of warned you"...we just did it on her bed or furniture after that....

pretty cool the first few times, an annoying mess after that...

accomplishing feeling your first time. good idea to attempt it the first time your with a girl to get her to keep coming back.

Yes, I've experienced one before. We were on her couch, so I can't say I minded all that much. If it would have been my couch, then it would have been a different story.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

Discuss.
    That was a penis, troll.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Sorry for your troubles.
    Amazing.

It is not ejaculatory fluid, but urine. In some women, orgasm triggers a release of urine. For the record, other than if a person has a urinary tract infection, urine is virtually sterile.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    It is not ejaculatory fluid, but urine. For the record, other than if a person has a urinary tract infection, urine is virtually sterile.
    PHEW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Polidore22 View Post
    PHEW!!!!

LOL. Now worries. Just wear a poncho and goggles for your next encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    It is not ejaculatory fluid, but urine. In some women, orgasm triggers a release of urine. For the record, other than if a person has a urinary tract infection, urine is virtually sterile.
    Dunno BG, but "SquirterKayla" doesn't agree with you here. On this video she claims that's its been scientifically analyzed to be ejaculate and not urine. Here's a five minute You Tube clip that's about 4 1/2 minutes too long with her discussing the issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU0r5HsXiQo

Dunno BG, but "SquirterKayla" doesn't agree with you here. On this video she claims that's its been scientifically analyzed to be ejaculate and not urine. Here's a five minute You Tube clip that's about 4 1/2 minutes too long with her discussing the issue.

This is all nonsense. Women do not have the necessary "plumbing" (testes, vas deferens, epididymis, prostate, etc.) to create, store, and convey ejaculatory fluid. Period.

Jets Insider VIP

She gets her makeup at Krylon.

What I want to know is if squirting is anything like a guy's pee orgasm. Cuz if it is, I want to squirt all day.

She's a herm....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

umm, fellas...

are you kidding me