Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Rhodes bangs knee at practice

Kerry Rhodes bangs knee at practice

1050 just announced that Rhodes banged his knee in practice today. It was swollen and "heavily wrapped" as he walked with an obvious limp after practice.

Might be nothing, but certainly something to keep an eye on. If he were limited or unable to go this week, that would be a huge blow to our D against an offense like this.

Jets Insider VIP
    :(

All Pro
    Yikes! :eek:

I do not want Eric Smith in as an every down player in coverage... :(

On Thursday.

Wonderful. :(

I don't dislike Eric Smith and James Ihedigbo, and I know they put 110% into their games and are probably better tacklers than Rhodes, but they don't have Rhodes' God-given ability.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Sheeeeeeet

All League
    F*ck

All Pro
    Not good news especially when you are 3 days away from facing Peyton Manning

All League
    not good.....

Shoot it up and play.

No tear/break you are on the field Sunday

Hope this happened to [i]Keery[/i] Rhodes instead of [i]Kerry[/i] Rhodes...

All League
    [QUOTE=IM3;3470607]Shoot it up and play.

No tear/break you are on the field Sunday[/QUOTE]

It's Kerry Rhodes....

Ah he will be fine...he will play. Everybody will play.

This brings up another point I've been thinking about.

Francesser, ESPN people, NFL Network people, and the idiots on YES's football show seem to forget that Kris Jenkins and Leon Washington are out.

If Kerry Rhodes were also out, and the Jets were to win, that's like Rocky beating Ivan Drago with one arm tied behind his back.

In this situation, all credit belongs to Rex and his coaching style. Part of the Media's disrespectful attitude (which I love) comes from the fact that they aren't really doing their homework. Nowhere in their discussions are the injuries of the Jets. They assume that this team is playing above their ceiling and will lucky to duplicate this in the future. They couldn't be more wrong. Which makes next year so much sweeter.

Hall Of Fame
    He will play, the only question is if the injury will affect his performance or not.

Awful timing, the Jets will need him on Sunday.

[QUOTE=GreenJoe;3470617]This brings up another point I've been thinking about.

Francesser, ESPN people, NFL Network people, and the idiots on YES's football show seem to forget that Kris Jenkins and Leon Washington are out.

If Kerry Rhodes were also out, and the Jets were to win, that's like Rocky beating Ivan Drago with one arm tied behind his back.

In this situation, all credit belongs to Rex and his coaching style. Part of the Media's disrespectful attitude (which I love) comes from the fact that they aren't really doing their homework. Nowhere in their discussions are the injuries of the Jets. They assume that this team is playing above their ceiling and will lucky to duplicate this in the future. They couldn't be more wrong. Which makes next year so much sweeter.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Everybody else is praised for having great depth, instead the Jets are looked at as lucky they even get to play in the NFL. I swear, the bias is nauseating.

That is awful news.
    But at thim time of the year if you can stand on your two feet.... you can play!!!

Great job. Do this right before our biggest game in decades. What a f**king mush. Maybe he was thinking about his next TV appearance instead of concentrating on football. Eat me, Kerry.

This is terrible news...

Smith was awful in San Diego...

I hope Rhodes can go on Sunday...

All League
    Where did you hear about this? I can't find anywhere online about this.

All League
    i am sure this board is THRILLED!!!!!!

fcking sucks if you ask me :steamin: