Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Let's Talk About The SOJ Ways We Can Lose This Game So It Doesn't Happen" Thread

JetsInsider.com Legend

The "Let's Talk About The SOJ Ways We Can Lose This Game So It Doesn't Happen" Thread

The concept is to talk about all the ridiculous ways we can lose this game so that we get it out in the open which will ensure that it doesn't happen which will lead to a win. I'll start:

Mark Sanchez fumbles the victory kneel down, Freeney recovers and runs it in for the winning TD.

SAR I

[IMG]http://thevertexblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/doug_brien.jpg[/IMG]

dump ;)

Its bad Karma
    Last edited by intelligentjetsfan; 01-22-2010 at 01:00 PM.

[QUOTE=SAR I;3470794]The concept is to talk about all the ridiculous ways we can lose this game so that we get it out in the open which will ensure that it doesn't happen which will lead to a win. I'll start:

Mark Sanchez fumbles the victory kneel down, Freeney recovers and runs it in for the winning TD.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

dump

All Pro
    Eric Smith gets torched by Dallas Clark for 2 TDs because Rhodes can't play

This thread sucks... not surprising.

not playing this game... dump this garbage thread

Hall Of Fame
    Someone needs a timeout.

All Pro
    Up by 7 with two minutes left we punt and pin the Colts at their own 2.

They drive 98 yards and score the tying TD on the last play of regulation to force OT.

In OT, we win the toss, and Sanchez throws a pick six on the first play of OT.

I'm with SAR -- if we say this stuff now it won't happen in the game.

Jets Insider VIP
    Someone starts a thread discussing ways the Jets can lo...nevermind.:steamin:

All League
    Colts up 7-6 in the 4th quarter, Jets have the ball on the Colts 17. Power failure, and the game cannot be continued. League calls the 7-6 score final.

[QUOTE=Austin;3470834]Up by 7 with two minutes left we punt and pin the Colts at their own 2.

They drive 98 yards and score the tying TD on the last play of regulation to force OT.

In OT, we win the toss, and Sanchez throws a pick six on the first play of OT.

I'm with SAR -- if we say this stuff now it won't happen in the game.[/QUOTE]

This sounds about right.

sigh....stop bro.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=Austin;3470834]

I'm with SAR -- if we say this stuff now it won't happen in the game.[/QUOTE]

+1.

Need to pull out all the stops here.

SAR I

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SAR I;3470851]+1.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

hahahaha you can't +1 your own idea!!!

That's something DWC would do.

Jets score what we think is the game tying TD with seconds left and the XP gets blocked. SOJ lose 21-20.

All League
    Jets up 23-17...2 min left...we punt and pin the Colts at 5 yards line with 1 timeout.

Eric Smith playing for Rhodes gives up a huge pass play to Reggie Wayne. And with 5 sec left...manning throws to Clark on 4th & Goal to win 24-23.

If this ever happened....I probably wouldn't be able to function for the next 2 weeks.

nope, positive mental thoughts are always the best way to go. Just like in golf, before a tee shot you don't think to yourself "OK, whatever I do, don't hit it in the water on the right... anywhere but right.. don't go right... right... NO!"

bla-bloop... into the water.

Think about what you want to happen, then will it to happen baby! To do the opposite is feeding the ghosts of SOJ. Sar is the king of SOJ, to join him will doom us all!

[QUOTE=SAR I;3470851]+1.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Jets go up 14 with 2 min left....we squib kick give indy ball on the 45...indy scored td with :33 left and 1 time out...on-side kick...we get it...wait, flag on us for 12 men on field, re-kick, we get it again, wait, flag..face-mask, re-kick...they get it now...4th down at jets 15...pass to dallas clark no good, wait, flag, pass int...1st and goal and.........argggghhhhhh...who started this thread!!!!!!!!

All League
    I'm sorry, whats SOJ?? :D

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [QUOTE=SackDancer99;3470874]nope, positive mental thoughts are always the best way to go. Just like in golf, before a tee shot you don't think to yourself "OK, whatever I do, don't hit it in the water on the right... anywhere but right.. don't go right... right... NO!"

bla-bloop... into the water.

Think about what you want to happen, then will it to happen baby! To do the opposite is feeding the ghosts of SOJ. Sar is the king of SOJ, to join him will doom us all![/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/gas1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/gas2.jpg[/IMG]

Your Userid, avatar, and sig are the WORST SOJ karma on Earth.

SAR I