Thread: If the Colts go up by 2 scores can the Jets come back?

If the Colts go up by 2 scores can the Jets come back?

Just askin

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... ignore list ...

... just tellin' ...

l_j_r

Sorry, I am not buying into the hype..not feeling as much enthusiasm as everyone else here...

the answer to your question is not if we fall down by 2 scores but when we fall down by 2 scores - its lights out. Unless of course the 2 scores are FG's or safeties.

Sorry to voice pessimism. but I do not see this as much gf a game..Say 35-16 Indy ...

All Pro
    Thread of the week....NOT!

Thanks, Nino, for once again raising your ugly pessimistic head to spout doom and gloom. Go back to your mother's basement and your Peyton Manning posters.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by ASH_1962 View Post
    Sorry, I am not buying into the hype..not feeling as much enthusiasm as everyone else here...

the answer to your question is not if we fall down by 2 scores but when we fall down by 2 scores - its lights out. Unless of course the 2 scores are FG's or safeties.

Sorry to voice pessimism. but I do not see this as much gf a game..Say 35-16 Indy ...
    I should ban you right now....

Probably not unless Sanchez has the best game of his career.

Don't be so pessimistic man, this is depressing

Well even if the Colts do go up by 2 TD's (assuming that's what you meant by 2 scores) it will still not change our offensive game plan. Remember the JETS running game has the potential to hit a home run and they have done so in the last 3 games.
    And if they keep pursuing the run the JETS can comeback and win a game even if they are down by 2 scores.
    Things would get dicey if they down by more than 2 scores in the 3rd quarter.

Can they? Yes.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by petejet View Post
    I should ban you right now....
    I asked him to stop with the overly negative threads a couple days ago. He's started 25 threads (!) in less than two weeks....and his IP shows he's in Miami....gotta be a Dolphins fan.

Edited: 28 threads in 11 days

All Pro
    Maybe. If we're down by 10, I think we can come back. If we're down by 14 it will be tough.

Buzz thanks for getting rid of that guy, I knew he had an ulterior motive, friggin dolfag.

I'm also "all in" man, it's now or never!!

J E T S!! JETS! JETS! JETS!