Thread: So its my 30th birthday on sunday...

All Pro

So its my 30th birthday on sunday...

I've dreaded reaching the big three-o for the last 10 years.. and now it falls on the AFC championship sunday. Lord help me, its going to set the bar for the next decade of my life.

All i want for my birthday is a Jet win, is that asking too much? ;)

[QUOTE=Paradis;3471192]I've dreaded reaching the big three-o for the last 10 years.. and now it falls on the AFC championship sunday. Lord help me, its going to set the bar for the next decade of my life.

All i want for my birthday is a Jet win, is that asking too much? ;)[/QUOTE]

Not at all. I have a buddy I game online with that lives in your neck of the woods. Happy pre-birthday by the way, and yes a Jets victory will be your best gift :yes:

Nice, Paradise. My birthdays the following day on Jan 25th

Rookie
    Happy Birthday!

My 27th was Monday. Had the day off thanks to my buddy MLK. Greatest bday present was being able to sit home all day and watch highlights from the game Sunday. I have a dream!

I was born the Tuesday before the MudBowl and watched the game from the hospital that Sunday. That, 98, and now we are back!

Here we go baby!

[QUOTE=Paradis;3471192]I've dreaded reaching the big three-o for the last 10 years.. and now it falls on the AFC championship sunday. Lord help me, its going to set the bar for the next decade of my life.

All i want for my birthday is a Jet win, is that asking too much? ;)[/QUOTE]

don't worry u will never for get your 30th.b-day..:cool:

Jets Insider VIP
    My bday is today. Close enough to sunday that they should get a win for my 32nd.

Happy early birthday! Luckily for me, my birthday is January 12th so I get to celebrate a Jets victory every year. Two years in a row my birthday happened to fall on the days we played the Raiders in the playoffs, both losses of course. Talk about a terrible birthday

Hope yours is better

All Pro
    [QUOTE=GangGreen11269;3471293]Happy early birthday! Luckily for me, my birthday is January 12th so I get to celebrate a Jets victory every year. Two years in a row my birthday happened to fall on the days we played the Raiders in the playoffs, both losses of course. Talk about a terrible birthday

Hope yours is better[/QUOTE]

Haha, i like there way your tone took a sudden 180 in the closing remarks..

I hope so too man, i hope so too.

All Pro
    Dude I'm 30. It's the trippiest (non-drug using) birthday there is.

I have no regrets. Lived the hell out of my first 30 but just the fact that they're over is a regret you can't do anything about.

Where'd I put those sleeping pills? :P

Happy Birthday. Let's hope the Jets give you a present of a lifetime.

BTW, don't sweat 30. Of all my birthdays, 40 was the most difficult to handle. Thirty and 50 didn't bother me for some reason. Again, have an awesome birthday.

All Pro
    ^^, haha, ya i dunno 25 was rough for me, but i just got this feeling, this feeling that i'm gonna get the best birthday present i could ask for..

Its the same feeling i was telling ppl in SD.. we got this... we just do.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Paradis;3471918]^^, haha, ya i dunno 25 was rough for me, but i just got this feeling, this feeling that i'm gonna get the best birthday present i could ask for..

Its the same feeling i was telling ppl in SD.. we got this... we just do.[/QUOTE]

I turned 30 last May. Knowing that I'm closer to 40 than to 20 sucks, but it's not bad. Sort of. :D