Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFL Videos: Sound FX Jets/Chargers

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

NFL Videos: Sound FX Jets/Chargers

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq-videos/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url]

If you haven't seen this show before, definitely watch, it's amazing stuff.

Brandon Siler "They can't run on us" :rotfl:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    @ 2:47 Chargers player "Hey, wrap up, 23 in the game, wrap up, 23 in the game"

Edited: This was a reference to how tough it is to tackle Shonn Greene for those that can't watch.
    Last edited by Buzzsaw; 01-21-2010 at 07:41 PM.

Veteran
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool video, my computer didn't seem to support the HD player or something, so here's the non HD version

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you any of you get Showtime definitely watch Inside the NFL whenever it re-airs over the next couple of days. They had a nice long highlight package with all the mic'd up stuff from the Jet game. My favorite was Rex before Nate's third miss: "He's missed two already, three strikes and you're out homeboy!"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I may cry. Awesome stuff!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    lol when Nate missed his 3rd FG Douglas went up to one of their guys and said "you got to get rid of him"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3471225]Cool video, my computer didn't seem to support the HD player or something, so here's the non HD version

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url][/QUOTE]good looking nerd,tanks...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;3471240]lol when Nate missed his 3rd FG Douglas went up to one of their guys and said "you got to get rid of him"[/QUOTE]

that was funny, also at 3:23 of the video one of the SD coaches was standing right behind Kaeding giving him a look with his eyes like "you better not do it again Nate"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dam, our assistants are fuggin insane.

"TIME TO HUNNNT, TIME TO HUNNNT!"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so pumped up after watching that. Wow.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    That really is an awesome video. I also find it funny/awesome that Rex knows his place isn't the offensive side of the ball, so his offensive coaching appears to be pointing to the end zone and yelling "ATTACK."

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out 4:26 into the video. Is it just me, or is #54 Stephen cooper signaling for a Jets first down along with Tony Richardson?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3471210][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq-videos/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url]

Brandon Siler "They can't run on us" :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

thx for the video really cool stuff.... its so funny all of rex guys are the biggest smack talkers i love Marques douglass when Nate missed the 3rd field goal "u gotta get rid of him" i was dying

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=k.Rhodes25;3471240]lol when Nate missed his 3rd FG Douglas went up to one of their guys and said "you got to get rid of him"[/QUOTE]

Seriously..I'm buying me a Douglas jersey after watching that

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still got chills up my spine and almost tear up when I hear Rex say "3 home teams advance, and the F*#*#*#% Jets!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3471214]@ 2:47 Chargers player "Hey, wrap up, 23 in the game, wrap up, 23 in the game"

Edited: This was a reference to how tough it is to tackle Shonn Greene for those that can't watch.[/QUOTE]

That part was awesome, especially when contrasted against them boasting early that the Jets couldn't run on them. :D

It's amazing what a difference 3 quarters makes. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3471210][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq-videos/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url]

Brandon Siler "They can't run on us" :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

Watching it now, GREAT stuff. I love these better than full games or highlights.

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3471214]@ 2:47 Chargers player "Hey, wrap up, 23 in the game, wrap up, 23 in the game"

Edited: This was a reference to how tough it is to tackle Shonn Greene for those that can't watch.[/QUOTE]

This was foreshadowing at it's finest...Cromartie, ya listenin'??? :yes:

[QUOTE=SyracuseJet;3471232]I think I may cry. Awesome stuff![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=VinnieTheLush;3471297]I still got chills up my spine and almost tear up when I hear Rex say "3 home teams advance, and the F*#*#*#% Jets!"[/QUOTE]

Not like I'm some big bad tough guy, but more of an old softie. After last week and moving into this week with all of our dreams and aspirations and highlight videos and press conferences, I've turned into a COMPLETE P*SSY, choking up at every thought of this team taking home the Lombardi trophy.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I do believe this angle (at the 2:35 mark) illustrates that Rhodes DID in fact have a shot at the Rivers fumble but chose to celebrate and pose instead. :steamin:
    Last edited by RageATL; 01-21-2010 at 08:48 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome awesome video.

You hear them taunting Sanchez on the last drive?

"Hey Mark, you know what gonna happen if you give Phillip the ball."

Too bad he never got it hahah

talking all that junk got you sitting home punks

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That's NY Jets football." I love hear Rex say that!!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    My favorite quotes:

"BAM! That's New York Jet football!" -- Rex Ryan

"Tell Shonn Greene to get his f*cking pads down and ground/cram it." -- Brian Schottenheimer

Don't know exactly what he said, but it was badass...

It's also funny Phillips is talking about us talking trash when throughout the video all you hear are Chargers players running their mouth, even as we're about to blow them off the ball to win the game.