Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL Videos: Sound FX Jets/Chargers

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA.

Around 3:50, when Kaeding misses his 3rd field goal, Marques Douglas says, "Man, ya'll gotta get rid of him"

Haha, it feels great to have a reliable kicker.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great video. Thanks!!!

I love Rex on the Greene TD run yelling, "Hold onto the ball" and then "Go!"

Also, it was funny hearing Phillips call the Jets soft and Merrimen saying the Jets were ready to fold.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    AWESOME POST!!! See, this is the sh*t we need posted on here this week, not the SOJ crap SAR is posting!

Great job man!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SMC;3472112]Great video. Thanks!!!

I love Rex on the Greene TD run yelling, "Hold onto the ball" and then "Go!"

Also, it was [B]funny hearing Phillips call the Jets soft[/B] and Merrimen saying the Jets were ready to fold.[/QUOTE]

Phillips was sarcastically saying "We're soft... we're soft, right.."

I think mocking what the Jets or the papers were saying about their defense leading up to the game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RageATL;3471304]Watching it now, GREAT stuff. I love these better than full games or highlights.

This was foreshadowing at it's finest...Cromartie, ya listenin'??? :yes:

Not like I'm some big bad tough guy, but more of an old softie. After last week and moving into this week with all of our dreams and aspirations and highlight videos and press conferences, I've turned into a COMPLETE P*SSY, choking up at every thought of this team taking home the Lombardi trophy.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I do believe this angle (at the 2:35 mark) illustrates that [B]Rhodes DID in fact have a shot at the Rivers fumble but chose to celebrate and pose instead.[/B] :steamin:[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was saying that right when it happened. He KNEW he swatted the ball out, how do you not immediately turn and look for it????

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Bye Hollywood

[QUOTE=Buzzsaw;3471210][url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq-videos/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url]

If you haven't seen this show before, definitely watch, it's amazing stuff.

Brandon Siler "They can't run on us" :rotfl:[/QUOTE]

BUMP for a boring Sunday night.

Those of you missing Kerry, watch and recall the ball he stripped, where he celebrates causing a fumble while the ball is loose on the ground... in a divisional playoff game.

So glad that attitude has moved out west.

But also hoping we can get TJ back aboard. We put the entire season in his hands and then release him. Even as our 2nd or 3rd RB I want him in the locker room.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Wall Street Superstar;3518284]BUMP for a boring Sunday night.

Those of you missing Kerry, watch and recall the ball he stripped, where he celebrates causing a fumble while the ball is loose on the ground... in a divisional playoff game.

So glad that attitude has moved out west.

But also hoping we can get TJ back aboard. We put the entire season in his hands and then release him. Even as our 2nd or 3rd RB I want him in the locker room.[/QUOTE]

Is that the same video from the same game where Antonio Cromartie refuses contact and allows Shonn Greene to get the go-ahead score and then refuses contact again and allows Thomas Jones to get the clinching first down?

We've just dumped one soft player for another. I'm not doing cartwheels here.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know Sar - I am hoping that Cromartie can change his attititude with help from Revis & Rex and co. This video was great but also sad knowing that the next week we where so close again and lost.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I miss football :(

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"]"Hey hey, you Gotta get rid of him."[/SIZE][/FONT]

:)

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=njherdfan;3471225]Cool video, my computer didn't seem to support the HD player or something, so here's the non HD version

[url]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d815e24c9/Sound-FX-Jets-vs-Chargers[/url][/QUOTE]
    man that was just great..

we shut up those cocky SOB's..

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]that's jets football baby!![/COLOR][/B]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Hold on to it, hold on to it ... go Shonn!" -- Ryan

That's how I feel every time Greene carries.

Please, for the love of God, keep TJ.

It's only money, and he keeps our No.1 rushing attack intact. We got other holes to fill. Leon is no guarantee. Let's take as few steps backwards as possible.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmu2pQaio0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMmu2pQaio0[/URL]

In case you don't want to waste the time with NFL ads and slow streaming.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    my two favorite parts...

ball is laying on the ground and there is sherry posing and celebrating instead of trying to recover the damm thing

and of course

"WE ALL KNOW WHAT IS GONNA BE WRITTEN, THREE HOME TEAMS ADVANCE AND THE F-ING NEW YORK JETS"

king rex= BEST