Thread: new york jets retro hooded sweatshirt(revis)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

new york jets retro hooded sweatshirt(revis)

i have been looking everywhere to buy the sweatshirt revis wore to press conference yesterday and all sized are sold out everywhere accept 2xl... just shows the power of revis right now... anyways i love this sweatshirts

[url]http://www.fansedge.com/New-York-Jets-Retro-Sport-Retro-Logo-Green-Full-Zip-Hooded-Sweatshirt-_386604256_PD.html?froogle=64-06886[/url]

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was in Jets Shop Madison Ave today and scored one. Thye have them there. Got the free rally towel too.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jethro9;3471357]I was in Jets Shop Madison Ave today and scored one. Thye have them there. Got the free rally towel too.[/QUOTE]

do they have a website... i figured they were available in NY cant get them in arizona

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jethro9;3471357]I was in Jets Shop Madison Ave today and scored one. Thye have them there. Got the free rally towel too.[/QUOTE]

dumb question!! just saw madison ave did not read jets shop... they only have 1 xl and 2xl left.... any other places anybody can suggest

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    they should put some bombs on that plane

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want the jacket which Kevin Arnold wore on the Wonder Years

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=QuickStop;3471620]I want the jacket which Kevin Arnold wore on the Wonder Years[/QUOTE]

I agree with this poster. I still love Wonder Years after all these years. Most likely only because of Kevin's fandom.