Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Browsing the Colts boards...

Browsing the Colts boards...

These guys are overly confident and im sure it is running through that city like a plague. They are pretty much stating this is going to be the easiest road to the superbowl in the history of the nfl, facing the 2 worst teams to make the playoffs. I get the fact that your confident in your team, as I am with mine...but come on some of these scores are insane. 35-3, 42-0, 38-6, all obviously in favor of the colts. I find it so hard to believe that every week for last 5 weeks I have been checking out what other fans think and there is absolutely no respect for this defense. What in the world would posses these people to assume they can put up nearly 40 points on these guys?? Not only that but in some cases shut the Jets out.
    I am also seeing alot of "we beat the Jets last week only they were wearing purple" crap too. I personally feel our team is much better than the ravens, i can see how an outsider might see why we seem like a mirror image, but to me its not even close other than the gameplan..pound the rock and play d...we have playmaking WR's, Number 1 rush, Number 1 D, Revis, and the best O line in football not too mention were number 1 where it counts against the colts and thats our secondary, by far better than any other team in football...Ravens kept them in check pretty much the entire first half. As i said Im very confident in a Jet win but if they do fail to bring us home the "W"..it wont be by more than 7. We have a very good shot at this thing fellas, i just dont know if i can take waiting 2 weeks for the SB if we do win, i told my brother i might have to go get an AIDS test done to even out the anxiousness of waiting 2 weeks...GO JETS

Well, it's pretty simple. IF, they overlook us like the Chargers did, they will fall to the Jets. IF, they don't take us serious, they will fall. IF, they think it's going to be a cakewalk, they will fall. Ground and pound baby, ground and pound :yes:

Same can be said for this forum. There seems to be an over confidence here too. But if it is your team, you will be confident also.

Also, the posters don't play the game. The players do, I can say without a doubt that no Colts or Jets player is thinking it is a 100% win.

Those HOMERS. How DARE they! Can you imagine having such bravado about one's own team on a sports message board?

BTW...which banned poster are you? Hmmmm...."JetMets84....84....so your 26?...I'm guessing DWC! ("Pound the rock?"...c'mon Statz. Come clean.)

[QUOTE=sg3;3468117]Jets 20

Dolts 9[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Fawn Lebowitz;3468129]Colts 41
    Jets 13[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=chesapeakejet;3468156]Jets 17

Colts 0

Yeah I said it! Pitching a shutout in the AFC Championship game! :yes:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=JetsFanInDenver;3468692]Jets - 34
    Indianapolis - 0

We will have atleast 2 defensive scores.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=TJ;3469926][IMG]http://www.mattscdsingles.com/acatalog/4381nsns.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Green"]41[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://www.mattscdsingles.com/acatalog/3000%20new.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="7"][COLOR="Blue"]0[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D
    Last edited by Vinny Patrollie; 01-22-2010 at 12:15 AM.

All Pro
    Chargers board was just as bad if not worse last week, with predictions like 45-3 etc, that turned out alright. I think we're all pretty used to it. The worst thing for this team would be to not be the underdog.

Also a big difference between the Ravens and Jets is Sanchez > Flacco so far in the playoffs. Sanchez isn't asked to do very much but he makes a handful of plays every week. Flacco did absolutely, and I mean absolutely zilch in his 2 playoff games.

im 25, just because it says i have 1 post doesnt mean im new to this site, been around for years just finally felt like speaking up, and by the way when i was on the colts forum i kept my mouth shut, ya know why?? because its THE OTHER TEAMS FORUM..who goes on another teams forum to talk trash? if i had to guess your age i would say 15-16, am i correct?

[QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471631]im 25, just because it says i have 1 post doesnt mean im new to this site, been around for years just finally felt like speaking up, and by the way when i was on the colts forum i kept my mouth shut, ya know why?? because its THE OTHER TEAMS FORUM..who goes on another teams forum to talk trash? if i had to guess your age i would say 15-16, am i correct?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Not even close.

And I may be way off base, but your post sure sounds like someone else here that's on a little vacation. Quite possible I'm wrong and if so, my apologies, but your first post lacks a certain, je nes sais pas.:cool:

BTW..do you happen to rap or play BBall?
    Last edited by Vinny Patrollie; 01-22-2010 at 12:31 AM.

All Pro
    Ahh, so that's what happened to DWC. He was out here last week but VERY quiet, so this makes sense. What was the nail in the coffin this go-round?

[QUOTE=RageATL;3471637]Ahh, so that's what happened to DWC. He was out here last week but VERY quiet, so this makes sense. What was the nail in the coffin this go-round?[/QUOTE]

Just a little 3 day vacation I hear.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=207690[/url]

Ravens ran the ball 19 times for 87 yards. Do you think we're going to run the ball only 19 times? I hope not.

All Pro
    Eh, the spelling, punctuation, post length, and lack of statz doesn't suggest DWC to me, so unless he's working really hard to disguise himself, it ain't him.

nope def not anyone who is on vacation, and your apology is accepted, and I apologize my first post didnt meet your standards, I will be sure to have a better topic next thread. Gotta run now, its almost 1 am and i still have to visit the Patriots forum , while im at it i shoulf just hit the trifecta and say whats up to my enemies in Buffalo and Miami too, take care

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471640]Just a little 3 day vacation I hear.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=207690[/url][/QUOTE]

What am I looking at here, Vinny?

[QUOTE=Austin;3471644]Eh, the spelling, punctuation, post length, and lack of statz doesn't suggest DWC to me, so unless he's working really hard to disguise himself, it ain't him.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=John_0515;3471642]Ravens ran the ball 19 times for 87 yards. Do you think we're going to run the ball only 19 times? I hope not.[/QUOTE]

We won't unless we get way behind, in which case the game will be over before it starts.

If our defense shows up and plays the way we know they're capable of playing we're definitely not shying away from the run... We'll run it 40 times.

[QUOTE=Austin;3471644]Eh, the spelling, punctuation, post length, and lack of statz doesn't suggest DWC to me, so unless he's working really hard to disguise himself, it ain't him.[/QUOTE]

Meh, that would be the obvious way to attempt to disguise one's posting style, no? Look at the substance of the post. That's why I called it out. Actually, given the smarmy responses, I'm more convinced than before.

Unfortunately, even an IP check won't prove anything as it's easy, even for a simpleton to cover one's tracks in that regard.

But who really knows? It's certainly not worth going to battle over, right?

lol I'm still trying to figure out how to get an avatar, I assure you all I'm not DWC or anyone esle who is on vacation, just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3471647]What am I looking at here, Vinny?

Agreed.[/QUOTE]

That's the thread where FF2 and JStokes laid into the kid and he responded with quoting the TOS again, pissing off the Mods. They're all gone for a time.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471650]lol I'm still trying to figure out how to get an avatar, I assure you all I'm not DWC or anyone esle who is on vacation, just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

HA HA, I was skeptical before, but this post convinced me. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471650] [B][I]just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do[/I][/B].[/QUOTE]

But damn, ding ding ding.:yes:

Kudos, VIncenzo

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471651]That's the thread where FF2 and JStokes laid into the kid and he responded with quoting the TOS again, pissing off the Mods. They're all gone for a time.[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's been mysteriously removed, redirects me to the main page. The plot thickens...