Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Browsing the Colts boards...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471650]lol I'm still trying to figure out how to get an avatar, I assure you all I'm not DWC or anyone esle who is on vacation,[B] just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do[/B].[/QUOTE]

Okay, I was wrong. It's definitely him.

[QUOTE=RageATL;3471654]Looks like it's been mysteriously removed, redirects me to the main page. The plot thickens...[/QUOTE]

hmmmm...try this:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207690[/url]

Originally Posted by Fawn Lebowitz View Post
    Colts 41
    Jets 13

Fawn Lebowitz? Lol, classic. What, Babs Jansen and Mandy Pepperidge were already taken?

LOL, This is actually pretty funny to me. I have been browing what you guys have been saying about the Jets for quite some time now. I actually enjoy coming on here to see what everybody is talking about and all the insightful info you all give. When I finally decide to post something everyone believes me to be somebody else, it is what it is i guess, but i swear on the Jets this sunday I AM NOT who you think I am, One guy calls you a witch i guess you have to be burned, right?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471657]hmmmm...try this:

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207690[/url][/QUOTE]

CRAP, I was viewing this thing too, dammit I missed all the fireworks!!!

All Pro
    Crazy sh*t, Vinny. :eek:

I'm pretty sure the Colts know who we are. The players aren't going to take us lightly. Peyton and all those guys are too smart. They know it's the AFC Championship, they have to respect their opponent. It won't be like the Chargers players who actually thought they could just walk in and beat us without thinking twice about it. The Colts won't commit dumb pentalties or miss a ton of field goals. They'll be ready, regardless of what their fans say.

Banned

Damn, that was funny as hell.

Stokes hasn't been that fired up since the day of the Pats-Giants Super Bowl. :eek:

[QUOTE=NYRAGE;3471659]Originally Posted by Fawn Lebowitz View Post
    Colts 41
    Jets 13

Fawn Lebowitz? Lol, classic. What, Babs Jansen and Mandy Pepperidge were already taken?[/QUOTE]

I'm just glad to hear that Fawn is still alive!

The Cowboys were the worst team in the playoffs.

Man that just killed some time. Thank you.

[QUOTE=AbstraKt;3471824]The Cowboys were the worst team in the playoffs.[/QUOTE]

Ravens and Bengals were both worse IMHO.

The biggest difference between the Jets and Ravens defense is that the Jets have a much better secondary. The Ravens corners simply cannot cover like our can. That will make a difference in the game.

On the other hand, the Ravens probably have a better edge rush than we do, although with Manning it tends to be more important to bring pressure up the middle.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471626]Those HOMERS. How DARE they! Can you imagine having such bravado about one's own team on a sports message board?

[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's pretty funny.

Just look at the prediction thread here on JI and 98.6% posts have the Jets beating the Colts. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3471963]Yep, that's pretty funny.

Just look at the prediction thread here on JI and 98.6% posts have the Jets beating the Colts. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

If you're in the AFC championship game and you aren't confident you're a loser.

It's no surprise to me that the fans feel we are the easiest path. Quite honestly we haven't been receiving any ringing endorsements from anyone (fans, media or players) so I really don't see why that would change now.

Banned
    [QUOTE=hatnlvr;3471970] Quite honestly we haven't been receiving any ringing endorsements from anyone (fans, media or players) so I really don't see why that would change now.[/QUOTE]

It's called the [B][U]reality[/U][/B] of the situation. :yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3471984]It's called the [B][U]reality[/U][/B] of the situation. :yes:[/QUOTE]

Reality is that for Sunday's game a the Jets have a few more pundits picking them that the last 2 weeks. However, the Jets are still obvious underdogs and ought to be - which is just fine with them.

Are the Pats favored this weekend?

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets1958;3472056]

Are the Pats favored this weekend?

[/QUOTE]

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with the Pats.

Please learn to stay on topic.

All League
    [QUOTE=jets1981;3471758]I'm just glad to hear that Fawn is still alive![/QUOTE]

No kidding! I thought she was killed in a kiln accident!

And on topic, many more media people are picking the Jets to win than picked them last week. And where are the Indy homers on this site talkin trash like last week (RiversMVP)?? All this has me worried!