Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Browsing the Colts boards...

  1. #41
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The Woods in Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3472059]
    Please learn to stay on topic.[/QUOTE]

    86.3% of my post was entirely on topic. The remaining 13.7% was passing random thought about whether or not a Pats fan was envious of the Jets situation. Apparently a certain Pats fan is.

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,850
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471646]nope def not anyone who is on vacation, and your apology is accepted, and I apologize my first post didnt meet your standards, I will be sure to have a better topic next thread. Gotta run now, its almost 1 am and i still have to visit the Patriots forum , while im at it i shoulf just hit the trifecta and say whats up to my enemies in Buffalo and Miami too, take care[/QUOTE]


    Welcome as a new POSTER.
    I took crap in the beginning, still do. When you get abused, just consider the source.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    52,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets1958;3472076]86.3% of my post was entirely on topic. The remaining 13.7% was passing random thought about whether or not a Pats fan was envious of the Jets situation. Apparently a certain Pats fan is.[/QUOTE]

    Envious of the Jets situation? :rolleyes:

    The Pats have played in 40% of the AFCCG in the last 10 years.

    Pats fans don't get excited until the Super Bowl.

    The AFCCG is nothing more than an exhibition game warm-up to the Big Show.

    Good luck though.

  4. #44
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471636]Nope. Not even close.

    And I may be way off base, but your post sure sounds like someone else here that's on a little vacation. Quite possible I'm wrong and if so, my apologies, but your first post lacks a certain, je nes sais pas.:cool:

    BTW..do you happen to rap or play BBall?[/QUOTE]

    shouldn't you be dead by now?

  5. #45
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,776
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471650]lol I'm still trying to figure out how to get an avatar, I assure you all I'm not DWC or anyone esle who is on vacation, just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

    I dunno, that sounds an AWFUL lot like DWC talk in between statz... ;)

  6. #46
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Elizabeth, NJ
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jets1958;3472056]Reality is that for Sunday's game a the Jets have a few more pundits picking them that the last 2 weeks. However, the Jets are still obvious underdogs and ought to be - which is just fine with them.

    Are the Pats favored this weekend?[/QUOTE]
    the pats are a pick em along with miami and buffalo. :yes:

  7. #47
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    jersey
    Posts
    40
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Palmetto, glad to be aboard. My point for the thread wasnt so much at the colts fans being confident in a win, they are pretty confident in a blowout. I get the Jets aren't the best in all 3 phases, however they are the best in the most important one, so to think you can just throw up 40 points is insane, no respect and we all know DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS..haha had to throw that in there but really im not that dude...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us