Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Browsing the Colts boards...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;3472059]
    Please learn to stay on topic.[/QUOTE]

86.3% of my post was entirely on topic. The remaining 13.7% was passing random thought about whether or not a Pats fan was envious of the Jets situation. Apparently a certain Pats fan is.

[QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471646]nope def not anyone who is on vacation, and your apology is accepted, and I apologize my first post didnt meet your standards, I will be sure to have a better topic next thread. Gotta run now, its almost 1 am and i still have to visit the Patriots forum , while im at it i shoulf just hit the trifecta and say whats up to my enemies in Buffalo and Miami too, take care[/QUOTE]

Welcome as a new POSTER.
    I took crap in the beginning, still do. When you get abused, just consider the source.

Banned
    [QUOTE=Jets1958;3472076]86.3% of my post was entirely on topic. The remaining 13.7% was passing random thought about whether or not a Pats fan was envious of the Jets situation. Apparently a certain Pats fan is.[/QUOTE]

Envious of the Jets situation? :rolleyes:

The Pats have played in 40% of the AFCCG in the last 10 years.

Pats fans don't get excited until the Super Bowl.

The AFCCG is nothing more than an exhibition game warm-up to the Big Show.

Good luck though.

[QUOTE=Vinny Patrollie;3471636]Nope. Not even close.

And I may be way off base, but your post sure sounds like someone else here that's on a little vacation. Quite possible I'm wrong and if so, my apologies, but your first post lacks a certain, je nes sais pas.:cool:

BTW..do you happen to rap or play BBall?[/QUOTE]

shouldn't you be dead by now?

[QUOTE=Jetsmets84;3471650]lol I'm still trying to figure out how to get an avatar, I assure you all I'm not DWC or anyone esle who is on vacation, just here to talk about the Jets with some guys who appreciate this team as much as I do.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, that sounds an AWFUL lot like DWC talk in between statz... ;)

All League
    [QUOTE=Jets1958;3472056]Reality is that for Sunday's game a the Jets have a few more pundits picking them that the last 2 weeks. However, the Jets are still obvious underdogs and ought to be - which is just fine with them.

Are the Pats favored this weekend?[/QUOTE]
    the pats are a pick em along with miami and buffalo. :yes:

Thanks Palmetto, glad to be aboard. My point for the thread wasnt so much at the colts fans being confident in a win, they are pretty confident in a blowout. I get the Jets aren't the best in all 3 phases, however they are the best in the most important one, so to think you can just throw up 40 points is insane, no respect and we all know DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS..haha had to throw that in there but really im not that dude...