Thread: Chicago Jet Fans

All Pro

Chicago Jet Fans

Just wanted to know if anyone on this board was in Chicago and if anyone's doing anything for the game on Sunday? I don't even know if they have a Jets bar but if there is anyone in the Chicago area, let me know.

All League
    [QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3471693]Just wanted to know if anyone on this board was in Chicago and if anyone's doing anything for the game on Sunday? I don't even know if they have a Jets bar but if there is anyone in the Chicago area, let me know.[/QUOTE]

There's a very small group of us (5) that generally watch games at Piece Brewpub (Wicker Park). But we are all heading down to Indy.

[QUOTE=ChadOwnsBrady;3471693]Just wanted to know if anyone on this board was in Chicago and if anyone's doing anything for the game on Sunday? I don't even know if they have a Jets bar but if there is anyone in the Chicago area, let me know.[/QUOTE]

There will be a lot of Jets fans getting together at Lucas Oil Stadium. It's a 3 hour drive - get down here! :D

I'm making the Chicgao-Indy trip as well.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Also making the trip from Chicago to Indy this weekend. However, I haven't been able to really find a Jets bar out here. Most Sundays I'll just head over to the Cubby Bear in Wrigleyville to watch the games with my roommate. They've got a pretty solid breakfast/lunch buffet going on for $10 which makes for an awesome hangover cure

[QUOTE=The Green & White;3471867]Also making the trip from Chicago to Indy this weekend. However, I haven't been able to really find a Jets bar out here. Most Sundays I'll just head over to the Cubby Bear in Wrigleyville to watch the games with my roommate. They've got a pretty solid breakfast/lunch buffet going on for $10 which makes for an awesome hangover cure[/QUOTE]

I have had Sunday Ticket for 4 years now, but before that Joe's on Weed Street usually had a decent Jets turnout.

Justin's on Southport was fun, too.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=nuu faaola;3471897]I have had Sunday Ticket for 4 years now, but before that Joe's on Weed Street usually had a decent Jets turnout.

Justin's on Southport was fun, too.[/QUOTE]

Haha... I've had a few good nights at Justin's. Never been there on a Sunday though... will have to check it out

All Pro
    [QUOTE=IndyJet;3471804]There will be a lot of Jets fans getting together at Lucas Oil Stadium. It's a 3 hour drive - get down here! :D[/QUOTE]

I Live in Aurora, IL and I'll be at the game.

I agree with IndyJet. It's a 4 hour drive max. Make the trip! Tailgaite with your Jets Brotheren, and if you don't have tix, just walk less than a mile straight north of the tailgaite lot and watch the game at Scotty's Brewhouse.

[QUOTE=The Green & White;3471936]Haha... I've had a few good nights at Justin's. Never been there on a Sunday though... will have to check it out[/QUOTE]

I used to live nearby (on Racine). The great thing about Justin's was they had every single NFL game on, good food, and a lot of fun regulars. (Lots of Chiefs fans then, for some reason, and they were good people.)

I haven't been there in a few years but always smile when I drive by.

All Pro
    It'd be pretty impossible for me. I'm a 24 year old actor who's temp job ended in mid December and I'm just starting work again on Monday, not really financially stable enough to make the journey to Indy, plus I just use public transit.

So the only Chicago Jet fans are going to Indy?

If anyone's staying behind and they're going anywhere this weekend just let me know. I'm in the Wrigleyville area but I'm up for going to wherever the buses/El can take me.

just invite some buddies over, buy some beer, and enjoy it at home

All Pro
    Yeah I'm probably gonna watch it with my two friends (Patriots fan and Falcons fan) who are BOTH rooting for us.